9|| Slumber Parties and Crashers

Suggested by Cheshire_Willow

°+*:;;:*⭐*:;;:*+°

"SIENNA, ALYSSA GET DOWN FROM THE BED!" Vivian screamed.

She, Alyssa and Sienna as well as Tahlia, Giselle, Carol, Lily, Lizzy, Sabrina, Cleo, Aika and Phoebe are all having a big slumber party at House 6, in Tahlia's room. Alyssa and Sienna were jumping on Tahlia's bed while Vivian was trying to get them off while Tahlia, Lily and Lizzy watched nervously. Giselle was braiding Sabrina's hair while Phoebe and Cleo are gossiping about ships. As for Aika and Carol, they were both doing nails.

"PLEASE GET OFF THE BED." Vivian begged, "This is Tahlia's room so respect her."

"You're just worried that the bed mattress would break so you so you would have to pay for it."

"MORE LIKE YOU NEED TO PAY FOR ANOTHER ONE."

Alyssa and Sienna stopped bouncing around and snickered, "Totally."

"Vivi, just leave the two alone. If the bed mattress breaks I can sleep in your bed and they get to pay." Tahlia sighed.

Vivian turned to her girlfriend and smiled, "I guess that's a good thing."

"PAY?!" Sienna asked.

"Yes. You have to pay." Lily pointed out.

"And I thought you are on our side Lily." Alyssa pouted. She and Sienna got off the be, "Party poopers."

The other girls sighed. Giselle turned to Tahlia, "This slumber party is amazing. Thanks for hosting it, Lia."

"I have to agree. This is an amazing slumber party." Lily agreed, "The songs Aika got on her playlist are fantastic, the food tastes delicious-"

"And this braid looks fabulous." Sabrina smiled, as she looked at the mirror, "Good job Giselle!"

"Thanks!" Giselle grinned, "Now do you want some makeup on you?"

"O-oh! I am not a huge fan of makeup, but sure!"

"Not a huge fan of makeup eh?" Giselle asked, "I think you would look good with eyeliner and- here let me start on your makeup."

Sabrina nodded and faced Giselle, who got out a makeup bag and began working on Sabrina's face.

"I can't wait to see what Sabri-bri looks like with her new look!" Cleo squealed.

"Hopefully she'll look beautiful for Gilbert to admire." Phoebe giggled.

"PHOEBEEEE....." Sabrina hissed.

"Facts." Cleo laughed.

Sabrina frowned, "How did I become friends with you guys?"

"No idea." Phoebe smiled, "But you secretly love Gilbert."

"I DON'T!" Sabrina pouted.

"Stop moving. I am still working on your makeup." Giselle sighed, "Now stay still."

Sabrina gritted her teeth, "Fine."

The other girls giggled. Tahlia moved closer to Vivian and pulled the girl into a hug, "You know... I was worried that you guys would hate this slumber party since it is the first time it is hosted in my room."

"It's not bad." Aika pointed out, "Not as bizarre as Lizzy, Sienna and Giselle's but it has the simplistic feature that makes it spark."

"Aika has a fair point." Carol smiled, as she made Aika's nails have a music theme, "This is a great slumber party."