Story #21

"She hates me" My mom said while crying in front of my dad. They are in their room and I'm in the door watching them.

"My daughter doesn't love me" she started to breakdown and my father just hugged her. Maybe she's crying because I'm being cold.

"This is your fault" my brother said while standing beside me.

"I don't care" I said and walked away.

Another day, I saw her wiping her tears and silently crying, maybe she's crying because I scolded her. Well, I don't care.

"Pfftt what a dramatic person" I said to my self and walked away.

Saturday night, I saw her hugging her knees and she's crying.

"She's always like that. She's always cold, she's always rolling her eyes at me ? Am I not a good mother to her?" My mom asked her self and my father slowly caressing her back

"Ask your self bitch" I whispered and walked my way on my room.

"You're so stupid" my brother said and looked at me.

"I know" I said and walked away.

"What a selfish brat" my brother whispered and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Hell yeah" I said and raised my middle finger.

It was sunday when I saw my mom drinking a cup of coffee and reading a vogue magazine.

She looks awful, her reddish eyes that looks like swelling, her nose is already red. I can hear her sobs. But my heart is an ice, I can hear nothing. I don't care. I don't care anymore.

It's monday, I am wearing my black shoes and about to go to school when she came up in my room.

"Sweety, this is for you" she smiled widely and lended me a 5,000 peso bill and a box of a branded shoes. I slowly walked infront of her and gritted my teeth.

"I don't need those things, just give it to my cousins, I don't need that, I don't need you" I said and bumped her shoulder. And then, she cried again, tsk!

Tuesday, 1:00 am when I got home, it's a bit late but I don't care, no one cares.

When I opened the light in the living room. I saw my mother there, she's wearing a pair of pajama.

"Why are you late?" She asked and gave me a death glare.

I laughed and looked at her plainly "you don't care" I said and walked my way to my room. Yeah, I know, I'm just a piece of shit.

"Stop it" my brother blocked my way and gripped my hands.

"Hey, I'm hurting!" I growned and pulled my hands back.

"I am not a good kid like you, so please stop. You don't know what I feel, you don't know why I'm doing this, you know nothing, so please...please stop getting on my way"

"She loves you"

"You know that, that's not true big bro" I said and entered my room. I locked the door and layed in my bed.

"No one can understand, because no one tried." I said to myself and closed my eyes.

Wednesday when I saw her downstairs, she keeps on throwing vases, antiques, picture frames, and portray.

"Why you can't love me?!!" She sreamed and threw my picture. So? What the fuck is going on? My brother and my dad is not home. They are in the office and the two of us is just here.

"I CARRIED YOU IN MY WOMB FOR NINE MONTHS!! I TOOK CARE OF YOU, I WORKED HARD JUST FOR MONEY TO GIVE YOU A BETTER LIFE!! BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW??!" She screamed and threw a vase.