Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Kaitlyn’s POV

                Walking home from the small super market down the road, trying to get home as fast as possible due to the harsh winds and chills in the outside world. I could sense a snow storm not too far ahead and I didn’t want to be in the middle of it.

                I was so close to home, I was literally power walking in my black uggs, trudging the two heavy bags home. I soon saw the small light blue sided house where Danny and I lived and I walked up to the front porch, getting my keys from my purse that was on my shoulder.

                I jiggled the keys into the lock and I soon unlocked the door. I ran in and I set the bags down on the counter. I heard a noise. It sounded like a giggle. I had no refrigerated foods so I left the bagged groceries on the counter and went to investigate.

                I walked around my house as I heard music play from the bedroom. I could hear it from the living room. I walked down the hallway where the bedroom and bathroom was and I quickly opened the bedroom door.

                The bed sheets were moving, I saw Danny shirtless up top and I saw a woman figure under him. I gasped as I saw the second girl pop up. She had brown hair, a smooth pale face, in great shape, and she had bright green eyes. I could definitely tell she had a boob job which must have attracted Danny to her. Attracted him away from me…

                “Danny!” I screamed in horror. I pulled the bimbo from out of the bed sheets. She grasped a blanket to cover her naked body from me. I had a hand over my mouth and tears that were colored black from my mascara rolled down my cheeks. “I thought you loved me…I…” My throat was in so much pain I couldn’t force any sort of sound out without a choke of a tear due to my absolute betrayal.

                “Kaitlyn- listen to me.” He begged.

                “No! I’m leaving!” I screamed, I ripped the silver locket from my neck, snapping the chain. “Take the house! I know people who care and will give me a bed that isn’t covered in god knows what! It could be covered in god knows how many girls! And I have been sleeping in it!” I cried.

                I ran out of the room, I grabbed my purse off the counter, leaving my clothes and makeup here which I would pick up later. “Goodbye Danny.” I whispered as I opened the house door and I stepped out. “I’m done.” I felt a tear run down my cheek. “DONE!” I said a bit more loudly at him before shutting the door behind me and running down the street.

Everest’s POV:

                I officially have moved myself into Andy’s bedroom. I was with him on his bed while all the other band members, Julia, and Ben were downstairs watching TV. We were upstairs, getting ourselves situated together.

                “Kaitlyn?!” I heard everyone shout from downstairs. We were lying in bed together when we heard the multiple shouts of true horror. We turned our head as we both jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs.

                “Kaitlyn!” Andy yelled as we reached the last step.

                Kaitlyn wasn’t there, nor Ashley. There were a few bedrooms on the bottom floor, including Ashley’s. Was she with Ashley? Never mind the fact she was probably with Ashley but what happened to her?

                “What happened?” I asked and Ben looked aggravated, Julia was looking at her boyfriend as his facial expression showed a sign that he wanted to almost strangle someone. “Ben?” I looked at him.

                “Danny…” He growled. “He…” He stood up, I could tell by how his feet hit the floor he was going to go down the street to Danny’s house. “I’m going to kill him.” He swore. Julia grabbed his hand before he could open the front door.

                “Don’t- we need to figure this out. Please.” She begged. To please his girl, he sat back down but rage filled his eyes and his hands were in a tense fist. “Andy… Everest… Danny cheated on her.” She whispered. I gasped, Andy looked like he almost couldn’t believe it. “Ashley is comforting her. We just need to give her space. She doesn’t trust too many people whenever something like this happens.” Julia explained and we all nodded.

                “Just a bit of time.” Julia said once more.

Kaitlyn’s POV:

                I was in Ashley’s arms, he was wearing a Motley shirt and a pair of pajama pants as he cradled me close in his arms as we laid on his bed. I could feel the sticky makeup on my face but Ashley was removing it with the knuckle of his index finger.

                I was holding a Hello Kitty plush close to my chest that was laying on the floor of his bedroom. I still felt small cries in my throat but Ashley slowly shushed me, holding me closer to his chest. “I barely know this cheating story but I won’t ask.” He whispered into my ear.

                I nodded as I felt a small tear rush down my check, all the tears reminded me that every memory of us was a lie, our romance was fake, or love affair was a scam. Everything we had no longer existed. The ruined memories kept rushing in and rushing out from my eyes, ever so quietly.

                “It will be okay.” He looked down at me. “I am here to listen or just give you that missing comfort that I can promise you is real. I will bring you real comfort.” He said, kissing my forehead softly which brought a long lost smile to my face.

                “Danny may have tricked you but I have no games in my pockets. I only want to give you the best, the best to my abilities.” He promised.

                “His comfort a best in you?” I asked him.

                “It’s my specialty, Kaitlyn.”