Hideout Riot

Earlier, around the time when Drake went to check on Melinda, a nurse was examining Felix and took the results to the doctor. Both the doctor and nurse came back after a brief period of time.

The lady that brought Felix quickly stood and walked up to the doctor the moment he entered the room. She whispered to the doctor, asking him about how well Felix was doing. He sighed and told her that she shouldn't, at any cost, tell Felix about what he was going to tell her.

Her pulse rate increased and her facial expression had seriously turned nervous.

"By the way Felix is progressing, studies indicate that he might be awaiting more hurdles ahead" the doctor muttered back to the lady.

She was almost out of patience for what she was about to hear.

"At this rate, he might end up losing another limb or two" the doctor added.

"Oh my God!" she said with a cracked voice and then buried her face in her hands and started crying.

The doctor and the nurse tried to calm her but she was too shocked by the news and couldn't stop. Maybe it was because she didn't expect such terrible news.

"Look, don't worry, I have an idea. I am going to transfer you to a hospital that specializes in these kinds of things" he said and held out a clipboard with a document on it, "but you have to sign here first."

She quickly took the pen and signed, without even reading the content of the document. The doctor then asked the nurse to prepare Felix's stretcher and told her that he's going to prepare an ambulance.

"Mrs. Cassandra?" he asked when he saw the name on the signed document.

The lady raised her head to look at him.

"Please come with me, quickly" he told her.

She wiped her tears and followed him.

***

Drake knocked on a door, hoping that it was the right apartment. An elderly woman opened the door.

"Uh... Good morning. Is this the Albertsons' apartment?"

The old lady just stood there looking at him.

"Hello?" he waved his hand, "Is this where the Albertsons live?" he asked again.

She didn't even budge.

"Nana! What are you doing here?" a teenage girl cried from behind her and then paused to look at Drake.

"I'm so sorry. Are you looking for someone?" she asked Drake.

"Yeah, I was asking Nana here if this was the Albertsons' apartment," he then moved closer to Nana's ear, eyeing it and said, "but I guess somehow Nana did not hear me."

"I thought I apologized earlier. Nana is experiencing a hearing disorder which her ears temporarily deactivate for a short period of time," and then Nana told her that she could hear her perfectly fine, "and then suddenly come back into action. Just like now."

Drake pulled his head back and felt embarrassed.

"I am so sorry for being rude." He apologized.

The old lady then started yelling at him saying that he had no manners, "How can you knock on someone's door and not greet? Is something wrong with you?"

Drake dropped his jaw in confusion.

The teenager chuckled and explained to Nana that her disorder kicked in when she opened the door, which was the reason she didn't hear him.

"I'm perfectly fine!" the old woman yelled again, "I don't know what's wrong with people these days," she said and went away.

"I am so sorry, again. You are looking for the Albertsons, right?" Just then, he heard footsteps coming from the stairs. 

It was Melinda.

"Found her! Thanks anyways" he said.

"Don't mention it" she replied.

He then waved at Melinda, who stopped in her way when she noticed him.

"I came to check on you, Melinda. How are you?"

"And you are?"

"Drake, Police Intelligence Department Officer, or PID Officer," he said as he raised his badge, "Do you have a minute?"

She stood there, unsure of how to react and then nodded foolishly.

"But first, let me get breakfast," she told him.

She continued on her way down the stairs and then he sat on the stairs, waiting for her to return.

***

Another meeting was being held in the hideout in the ship. Four of the six core members were there. Natasha then entered and took a seat. Enzo, the wisest and most leader-like among them, suggested that they should start the meeting since five of them were present.

"The issue is about the sixth member of this group," he said, "It seems that he is reluctant when it comes to discussions."

"Does anyone know where he is?" asked Michelle.

"He is in the clinic. Apparently, he got electrocuted... according to what his men reported" said Enzo.

"So... what is now the point of this meeting?" asked Michelle.

"He is the reason why information has been 'said' to leak," Enzo said and gestured for his bodyguard to bring in something, "and I've caught the culprits" he added.

The bodyguard entered with three people, with their limbs tied and their mouths gagged.

"They are going to face the consequences of betraying us," he said, "but this time, I'll make sure everyone witnesses it so that we don't have a repetition of such" with a wicked smile.

"You!" he pointed to one of his men, "gather all the people in this organization, quickly. And get me a machete too. I have to show these people that I don't like fucking around with business"

Soon, almost all members have gathered in the spacey area of the hideout and the three culprits were brought out for everyone to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen. These three are part of Miguel's men and have betrayed us! They are the ones that leaked information about us. So to compensate, I am going to illustrate what traitors are going to face."

He grabbed the machete from his guard, raised it up high and said,

"This man over here," he moved closer to the man and asked him what his name was, "Trevor!" he shouted, "Trevor is now going to lead by example."

Trevor's hands were untied and then he was told to widely place his hand on the floor. Once he did that, Enzo raised the machete up high again and just as he was about to chop Trevor's hand, he got shot right into his chest.

The place soon ran out of control with bullets occasionally flying around. Seeing this as an opportunity, Natasha rushed to where David was so she could free him. On her way to the stairs, she saw a bullet fly in slow motion into someone's head in front of her and blew his eyes.

At that moment she could hear nothing except her consciousness. 

She then quickly ran, avoiding everything in her way and reached there as soon as she could.

To her surprise, Brock, a member of the six was waiting for her inside, sitting next to David.

There was a heavy silence in the room as their eyes met.