Chapter 21

DAY 5

Irene's POV

I'm here at the university, I immediately went here as I woke up this morning. I don't think I can face Seulgi after what happened yesterday, there's this awkward silence between us. I can't even look staightly in her eyes, I felt something unexplainable everytime I do that. Something different, something I don't felt before. A foreign feeling that I don't fucking understand! I just grabbed some of books in my locker because exam will be next week, I need to focus.

"Irene?"

I immediately looked at the owner of this manly voice.

"Oh~Jessica?" I said surprisingly.

"Jessica?" he asked confusingly.

"I mean Suho, it's nice to meet you again." I shooked my head, my god! I'm being dumb.

"Yeah, you too. Uh~who's with you today?" he asked and fixing his bag.

"Do you see I'm with someone? Or maybe you can see things that I can't see?" I asked.

"That's so savage. I mean uhh...I want to uhmm–ask.." he stutterly said as he rubbed his nape.

"Yes? What is it? You can do it." I encouragely said.

"Can I treat you outside? I mean you know? Eating, walking like a normal student enjoying this day?" he said and smile nervously at me.

"Uh~I'm not sure but alright just because you help me the other day." I said and he nodded happily.

We walked outside the campus and we started to attracted some of the students, murmuring and whispering like annoying insects and I don't even care. Issues again.

"So what do you want to eat?" Suho asked while averting his head down and looked at me. Is he insulting me?!

"I hate your height." I said nonchalantly.

"W-what?" he chuckled nervously.

"Besides on hurting my pride, you reminds me of him." I sighed deeply. Damn, he destroy my mood again.

"That's deep. No offense but I think his an asshole, definitely a dumb blind jerk who never sees the worth of his woman. I mean who idiot still let you slipped in their arms?! Everybody wants you, Irene." he said in disbelief.

"Even you?" I asked bluntly.

"M-me? O-of course.." he stuttered, he seems like didn't expect that as he fix his glasses. "Not, o-of course not! Why would I? A savage and popular like you? Nah-uh.." he said and shooking his head. Oh, sassy?

"Why not? You're cute though?" I said and teasingly smiling at him. I chuckled as I saw him blushed. Damn? Never in my life I've imagined seeing a man flustered like this. It's a new sight for me. "You're blushing." I teasingly said and poked his waist.

"H-hey! Not in there!" he exclaimed and glared at me.

"C'mon admit it, you have a crush thingy at me." I chuckled and poked his waist again.