Chapter 34

Irene's POV

I tucked myself deeply in my pillow, I groaned as I felt that hot rays of the sun hitting my face. My dream is so weird last night, someone angel-like voice sung a song for me. Weird isn't? But this perfume is so great however it isn't familiar? I sniffed and heared something moaned in the background, my brows furrowed as I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes went wide as I saw Seulgi who's snoring and her arms wrapped into my body. I blushed instantly as I ignored that thunderous thud of my heart. I need to get out of her—

"Y–yah, Don't move—" she groaned and pulled me more closer to her causing my body to flinched and frozed.

I have a chance to looked at her in this close range, I—I don't know but it gives me this weird tingling sensation on my tummy. I looked at her cat eyes down in her pointed nose and that inviting luscious lips..

"Done staring at me wifey?" she huskily said as she opened her left eye cutely and made me blush. That sounds not good!

"N—no I'm not you perv!" I stammered as I struggling getting out in her arms.

"Hmm..not so easy wifey, the bear still need your warmth." she mumbled but I bite her arms which cause her to screamed in pain and let go of me. "Ouch, fucking hell.." she screamed as I immediately pulled myself out of her and glared at her.

"What the hell Ir—"

"Who the hell gave you a permission to sleep beside me?!" I hissed at her.

"Excuse me ice princess but you're the one who sleep beside me." she raised her brow at me as I was too stunned to speak, what the hell am I doing here? "See? I'm in the couch struggling just to be fit in here and you're accusing me that I slept with you?" she said in disbelief, sounded like she's offended.

Oh well damn, I looked at her who's sitting in the couch with blanket covering her legs, oh? Shit how the hell did I end up—oh! Right, the fucking thunders and lightnings–ugh!

"Y—yeah b–ut you can just put me in my bed again!" I defended as I stomped my feet.

"How the hell should I do that if you're hugging me so tightly last night?" she said smirking as I felt hotness crawling in my face. W–what?

"W–what the hell are you talking about?" I said, glaring at her.

"Oh no you don't want to remember that if I were you." she teasingly said as I blushed on that statement . I immediately grabbed pillows and instantly throwed at her but her reflexes this time is fast.

"Ops—you missed the shot–ouch!" I didn't let her finished what she will say and immediately throwed a pillow at her again and finally it hit her!

"Oh yeah? Missed the shot huh?—Yah! Seulgi!" I shrieked as she run towards me and carry me like a sack.

"You want some pillow fight huh?" she chuckled as I squirming.

"Yah! Put me down you annoyingly grizzly bear!" I screamed as she put me down in a soft thing and showered me a tickles.

"Yahh—HAHAHA!" I laughed as I keep on squirming and dodging her ticklish fingers.

"Now who's the annoyingly grizzly bear you sayin' hm?" she teasingly said while poking my waist and neck. Damn it, not that!

"Y—you, yah! Hahaha Seulgi it tickles." I chuckled and looked at her smiling while poking my soft spots.

I frozed when I realized where we are and what our position right now. I blushed instantly, she stop tickling me and looking at me surprisingly. I can feel my body it—it's getting hot in here. Her cat eyes went in my lips as I gulped. I don't like this feeling, fuck I can't breath but..