Chapter 3

Seulgi's POV

I went to the library to get some new interesting books to read and I find library a peaceful place. I need to review for a quiz later, another Mental Abuse To Human. Sooyoung and Seungwan is on the way here, which is odd?

I know those two, they'll choose to go to the cafeteria or maybe roaming on the other departments instead of going here and it's our free time. I'm sure they have a lot of thrilling things to do instead of being here.

As I get what I get, I walk in the corner of the library, side facing the window so I can breath a fresh air. I started to read the book about LGBTQ, I don't deny that I'm the one of them but don't label myself. Who needs label anyway?

I think that's one of the reason why dad hated me so much, that I'm just a disgrace to his family, a big hindrance to his reputation. Well, I don't fucking care about him, he didn't even care for me. Fair enough.

I started to analyze Math problems and here we go about the migraine. I'm not used to it, I looked at the view beside me and closed my eyes for awhile. I think I need to relax them.

"Unnie?" I immediately opened my eyes as I heard that.

"Oh, the she–devil's friend. What do I owe you?" I asked as I rubbed my temple.

"U—uh, what? I just p–passed by unnie. Did I disturb you? I–I'm sorry." she said as she bowed her head.

"Ahh, if you don't have to say you can leave now? Go away." I said and closed my eyes. I'm tired of dealing with people right now, I just want a peaceful space for myself.

"You're mean." she scoffed and I just shot her with my cold stares. I saw her jaw tighten and startled. Just like I want her to be.

"I said go the fuck away." I said coldly and looked the view beside me again.  I heard a thump of feet fainting and after a seconds there's someone who sit towards me.

"I told to stay away!" I hissed and looked infront but instead of Yerim, I saw Seungwan and Sooyoung looking at me confusingly.

"What the hell?" Sooyoung said and spanked me hard in my head.

"O—ouch! Yah, I'm having a migraine! Quit it." I screamed and the librarian hushed at us and eyeing at me deadly.

"What the hell? Did Irene came here? What's with that face?" Seungwan asked.

"Don't you dare mentioning that brat she–devil's name. It boils my blood." I rolled my eyes and rested my back in the chair.

"You won't believe what I just watched earlier Wendy-ah. It's like a K-drama that I've recently watched." Sooyoung squealed in excitement.

"What do you mean? What's the title? Maybe I can bingewatch it too." Seungwan started to make a fuss,  I don't have the energy to stop them so I just let them blabber things.

"Hmm..The Devils Touch." Sooyoung giggled.

What the fuck is that? The Devils Touch? Is that some kind of a horror film?

"What? A horror film? You know that I can't watch something like that Joy?" Seungwan sighed in defeat.

"Nah, you'll going to love it." Sooyoung winked at Seungwan. I groaned, I think I can't review now.

"Oh, by the way Seul, here." Seungwan handed me a paper bag. I looked at her confusingly. As fas as I know, I didn't asked anything from her except for the glasses that out of stock right now?