Chapter 31

Seulgi's POV

I tapped my foot nervously as I sighed deeply, I can feel my heart is beating rapidly. I must be so nervous, I didn't knew that getting married can be this nerve-wrecking! I huffed a breath as I rolled my eyes waiting for my two dork bestfriends to come over here. Well, I'm here at the big house near in the venue owned by Lisa. I shouldn't touched anything here.

"Damn, what will Irene look like?" I mumbled as I heard foot steps walking towards me.

"Seul?" my eyes immediately went in my cousin who's frowning. She seems not in the mood?

"What the hell is that face?" I chuckled.

"It's none of your business. Anyways where's Wendy and Joy? They should be here." she asked and I was supposed to answer that when a sudden a voice speak up in an irritated manner.

"Oh God.." she mumbled and received a smack on her head, she winced in pain as I gasped in surprised.

"Yah! Really?! Girlfriend? You're so fucking unbelievable Lalisa!" she screamed and pinching my cousin's ear.

"O–ouch! H–hey, it hurt—ouch.." she groaned as I looked at them surprisingly. Wow, wait a damn minute, who's this fierce girl? And did I heard it right? Girlfriend? Lisa has a fucking girlfriend?

"Damn you.." she cursed at Lisa's and pulled off as she crossed her arms.

"O–ouch, you sadist.." Lisa mumbled while rubbing her ear.

"Serves you right, after introducing me to your father as your lover and leaving me hanging there—oh?" she paused when she realized that they're not alone here in the room. Wow, they're suprisingly look good with each other.

"Oh God, this is embarassing." she mumbled and put her hands in her cheek. Lisa's a good picker, this girl is pretty!

"It's okay besides I assumed that your my cousin's lover?" I said emaphasizing the word 'lover' as I mischeviously looking at Lisa who's giving me a deadly glare.

"No, we're not. I'm not, nah..." she laughed nervously, she then clicked her tongue like she remember something. "By the way, goodluck on your wedding later uhm—" she paused.

"Kang Seulgi, just call me Seulgi." I said and offering my hand to her.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, it's nice to meet you. Joohyun's talking about you." she said and offering me a warm smile and accepting my hand.

"Wait, you knew her?" I asked in disbelief as she chuckled.

"Yeah, she's my bestfriend. Now, I totally get it when she said you're hot." she smirked, I felt my face went hot on that statement. Did she just exposed her friend saying I'm hot? Irene said I'm hot?!

I looked at Lalisa who's looking at our hands and glaring at the both of us, is she jealous? Her face definitely screams jealousy. Hahaha! Oh god!

"Okay that's enough, you should be ready. Your wedding is about to start Seul, we should get going." she immediately cutted off as I teasingly giving her a smile.

"Hey, don't be rude monkey! Besides I think she's cool to be—"

"Enough Kim, let's go. I'm hungry." Lisa interrupted and grabbed the girl's hand as they walking towards the door.