Chapter 25

A/N: Stream Umpah! Stream Seulgi's nanny name yeorobun!

••

Seulgi's POV

I woke up early to settle things that I need to be settled. I peek at Irene's room and I saw her peacefully sleeping in her bed with a bunch of stuff toys surrounds her. She's scared of being alone, she even thinks that ghost will just crawled unto her and eat her. My dream of becoming professional one day just went instantly on just becoming a ghost even just for a night—kidding!

"Dear? What took you so early?" Aunt Pah said while chopping onions.

"Some wedding things Aunt Pah, dad talk to me and he said to settled all I need for the wedding because it will be on Saturday this week." I said as I sit infront of my old nanny.

"My baby bear is getting married~" Aunt Pah giggled as my lips turned into curved, by just imagining it.

"Aunt Pah, you're making blush.." I said as I put my palm in my face.

"Aigo~what do you want coffee or milk?" she asked and getting a glass.

"Hmm, her." I chuckled as she glared at me.

"Hey! That's cheating. She's not on the choices." Aunt Pah chuckled. Ah! I miss my nanny.

"But even if she's not in the choices I still choose her." I smiled.

"Omo! Irene bewitched you didn't she?" Aunt Pah goofily smiled at me.

"Even if not Aunt, she's still enchanting." I chuckled.

"No way, is that really my baby bear? You're so—cheesy which is so weird. Okay! I'm convinced, I like Irene for you." Aunt Pah clapped.

"Kidding aunt Pah. I prefer both, are you staying here?" I asked as I watched her putting coffee in the mug.

"As much as I want but I can't, you know Seulgi you're getting married. I can't stay here long but still if I have a time I'll visit you two." she smiled and ruffles my hair.

"Here. I'll just cook your enchantress a breakfast, there's a toast there and a jam. I'll see you later okay?" she said and I chuckled.

"Alright aunt Pah, I'll just go get a bath. I need to finish this early." I said and stand up in the counter and went upstairs.

I looked at Irene's room, I bet she's still in a deep sleep. I know she'll going to look for me later, I immediately take a bath and picked a simple clothes. I texted Seungwan unluckily she's out of the country and Sooyoung's not answering nor replying in my text and calls. So I'm alone today.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror, I'm wearing Balenciaga Logo Printed T-Shirt with a Black Elle Jeans paired with Nike Air Max 90. I shoved my glasses and get my car keys, I immediately went downstairs as a pair of mesmerizing eyes looked at me in confusion.

"Where are you going Seul?" she asked with her bedroom voice, shit? You can't just attack me like that, Bae?!

"I need to settle some things wifey." I shrugged that echoing voice inside my mind as I walk towards her.

"Wifey your face. Shoo! You can go now, I'll just talk to aunt Pah to entertain myself while your gone." she said and taking a bite on the toast.