Kidnapped

~~~~~~C.J.'s POV~~~~~~

   The rest of my day was fantastic. I couldn't help but smile. Lyle freaking kissed me! I didn't know who exactly saw us, but every time I walk past a little kid they giggle. All day I was on Cloud 9. I couldn't help it. I didn't care if a train ran over me, I would still be happy.

   "Why are you so perky?" Logan asked me as I was walking down to me room.

   "Things are… I don't know, they're just working out," I said. Logan just grinned at me and I continued down the hall.

   I was about to walk into my room. I mean my hand was on the doorknob and I just crashed. I could smell him. My father was on the other side of the door. I let go and slowly walked backward. I looked around to see no one. That's when I felt a small prick against my neck. I very soon began to feel dizzy. I heard the door behind me open. "Lyle!" I screamed out but was cut off by a hand covering my mouth and another around my neck. His claws drew blood. He dragged me into my room and slammed the door behind him, locking it.

   I never fell asleep, but there was no way I would be able to walk two feet without falling. I was seeing three of everything. Sabertooth threw me to the floor.

   "Sorry, Princess but you're coming with me," he said.

   "Help…… me," I wimpered. My mouth was soon cover with duck tape and my hands and feet were tied together with rope. He put a black bag over my head, and we were off to who knows where.

          ~~~~~~Lyle's POV~~~~~~

   "Lyle!" I heard C.J. scream. Her voice sounded panicked. I was on the floor above her room. I sprinted down the stairs. I knocked on her door.

   "C.J.?!" I yelled. There was no answer. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I threw my shoulder into the door, and it popped open. "C.J.?"I said again. I looked around her room. I stopped at the puddle of blood on the carpet. Oh God, what happened? I kept looking and I found scratch marks on the wall. I immediately ran out to find the Professor. I ran into Logan on the way.

   "Hey, slow down, what's your hurry?" he asked

   "I need to find the Professor," I answered trying to walk past him. He grabbed a hold of my shoulder.

   "He teaching a class. What's wrong?" he said noticing the distraught look on my face. I sighed and finally told him.

   "It C.J.," I said. "She yelled my name and she wasn't in her room and I found scratch marks and blood." I said kind of slurring my words together. I was so worried. She could be dead for all I know. I needed to get to the Professor.

   "Okay, come with me," he said suddenly in a serious tone.

   When we finally got to the Professor's office he looked up at us and then dismissed his class. This was something a was used to. I mean he was a telepath.

   "Do you know where C.J. is?" I asked getting right to the point.

   "No I don't but we will find her. Leave this to us." he replied.

   "No," I said. "I'm coming with you."

   "Lyle, you can't. It's way too dangerous," Logan said. There was no way I was sitting this one out. I needed to find her.

   "I'm going with you," I said sternly as they were walking out. "I could really help you guys, too."

   "Lyle, I understand you're worried, but we can't risk you getting hurt." the Professor said. No way they were doing this to me.

   "You're not just going to leave me here while C.J. could be hurt or even dying!" by this time I was yelling.

   "Lyle, you need to calm do-"

   "NO!" I said. " You can't do this to me!" I made my point clear that I wasn't backing down from this.

   "Lyle, sleep," I heard the Professor say. Suddenly my eyes felt heavy along with the rest of my body. I placed my hand on my head like that would help steady myself.

   "What did you…"

   "Just relax, Lyle," the Professor said calmly. I started to fall forward, but I passed out before I hit the floor.

          ~~~~~~Logan's POV~~~~~~

   I barely caught Lyle before he fell to the floor. I felt really bad. He was honestly worried about her. I walked in to his room and laid him down.

   "uhhh... Logan?" I heard him say.

   "Hey, you're okay, kid. Just go back to sleep," I replied. I watched him struggle to stay awake, but then his eyes finally closed.

   It was time to save C.J.