|| Chapter 8 ||

"Hey, what the hell was all that about?! I mean I'm proud of you, but for Monicas sake, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I said kneeling down next to Denver.

"I-I don't know.. I guess I was in the heat of the moment. I.. I didn't like the fact that they were trying to disobey Monica. I just wanted to set an example of how they shouldn't try to go against us." He said playing around with his ring.

I sighed trying to think of the right words to tell him, but before I could speak he started talking again.

"Did you know we had an argument before we came here?"

"what?"

"Monica and I.. we fought the night before we came here.. I didn't want her to come because I didn't want her to get hurt.. She took it the wrong way and she thought I didn't want her along because I was being 'sexist'. But to me gender doesn't even FUCKING matter!" I could tell he was hurt, his eyes began getting red and teary. When he spoke you could tell he was choking up because he would kind of talk in pauses. I know that feeling, it's like having a knot on your throat and you just wan't to swallow it away.

"I know how this will end. My father was shot. You know why? Because somebody wanted to ride on a motorcycle. Right Tokyo?" He said turning to look at Tokyo, who was walking around. He turned back at me and began talking again, "He was a good man. And he started acting like a father in front of 200 police men with an M16 and not vest. And now he's dead. Do you understand what I'm saying? If she's here, the exact same thing will happen to me.. If I had to step in front of a bullet for her I fucking would. She's my family Seoul. She's the mother of my child and... and I can't lose her.. I can't lose somebody else..I.." He couldn't finish what he was going to say, so I just put my hand on his back and began to rub his back in comfort.

"Listen.. I know it's hard going on a mission this dangerous with someone you love.. Trust me I know.." I said looking up and seeing Santiago come down the stairs with Palermo, Nairobi, and the Governor. "I didn't wan't Santiago to come either. As you know, he's my cousin.. my blood. My family. And trust me when I tell you , Im scared for shit that he's here. Because if there's any moment where it's either him or me. Then I will give up my life for him too. I've lost him once, and I got lucky enough to get him back. But I'm not going to lose him again... Anyways, the point is I know where you're coming from. And now that I think Monica has calmed down, I think that you guys need to talk in private about everything. I'll take care of everything the both of you need to do and just take a minute or two to talk privately in the main room. I'll be down here if you guys need anything." I said getting up. Before I could walk away he got up and hugged me tight.

"Thank you for listening to me Seoul.." He whispered in my ear as he was hugging me. Once he let go I just smiled at him and slightly pushed him towards Stockholm.

Once they left to go talk in private, Nairobi, Palermo, Santiago and the Governor went downstair to go deal with the vault. Tokyo and I gathered the hostages together and put them in a line. We made them pass the materials to Helsinki, so he could set up the gun in front of the entrance. As I was walking around I caught a glimpse of Gandia tied up glaring at me, I smiled at him and sent him some kisses. That made him clench his jaw and it honestly made me laugh a little bit, he was so uptight it was hilarious. 

After a couple of minutes I saw Denver rush downstairs in a diving outfit, heading towards the basement where the vault is. I guess he was going to go help out the rest of the gang downstairs. I saw Stockholm walking down the stairs and I walked towards her.

"Hey everything alright?" I asked her

"Yeah, we talked it out. Thank you.. for giving us time in private. I know we're short on time, but I really appreciate you allowing us to figure things out."

"You really don't have to thank me. All I did was take care of the hostages while you guys talked. Either way, I would have done that if you guys we're here or not. Plus, I'm pretty sure if I didn't tell y'all to go talk right now, y'all would have just snuck somewhere to talk when we would have needed you the most." I said putting my arm around her, making her walk with me towards the end of the room. "Alright, the 'Hasta la vista baby' line with Stockholm and the rest with Tokyo" I said to the hostages.

"I'm gonna go see if anybody needs help downstairs. You good taking care of them for me?" I asked Stockholm.

"Yeah, you go do what you gotta do downstairs."

I got in the elevator and pressed the button to go downstairs. For some odd reason, I started getting a weird feeling in my stomach and I felt like I had to pee of nervousness. But I had no reason to be nervous, I was just going downstairs. Once the elevator doors opened I started walking further inside. 

"Denver! Denver, what the fuck did you do? For christ sake somebody tell me what's happening!" I heard Palermo start to freak out from a distance. I began running towards where they were at and saw the whole scene. There I saw Denver standing over the Governor. The old man was bleeding on the floor.

Unconscious.