|| Chapter 17 ||

After the conversation with the Professor, Palermo and I went to Helsinki and told him to start the Alcatraz Plan. The plan is to create a distraction for the police, we need them to think that they have a clean shot of capturing all of us rather than worrying about the Professor and Lisbon. If this goes according to plan, they'll think that we are drilling our way out of the bank.

"Seoul, somethings up with Tokyo. Nairobi wants us to go get her so we can talk some sense into her." Denver said as I entered the main hall. "Well, where the hell is she?" I said as I started walking side by side with Denver. "The basement", that was all he said as he pressed the button to get into the elevator and go to the basement. 

What the hell is Tokyo doing?

As the doors of the elevator open, I see Tokyo drunk as hell talking to Santiago. Santiago looking annoyed pushes Tokyo inside the elevator. "Ugh.. you guys again?" Tokyo said as she sees us inside the elevator. I give Santiago a look for him to explain what the hell is happening. He just shrugs and turns around. As he was turning around I caught a glimpse of Nairobi. "You got this, right?" I turn to ask Denver as he was about to press the button to go back up. He just nods and I step off the elevator to go talk to Nairobi. 

"Hey girlll!", I said as I approached Nairobi, "Can I talk to you for a sec?" I said as I put my arm around her, walking to the other side of the room. 

"What the hell was she down here for?" I whisper-yelled so nobody else could hear our conversation. "I don't fucking know, she was blabbering something about wanting to go for a dive and be in the darkness.. she also said something about having a good love story and she brought up the Helsinki situation." She said as she turned to see if anybody heard her. 

"I know what's going on.." I said as I processed the whole situation

 "Care to explain?"

"Rio broke up with Tokyo"

"What?! When?!" Nairobi said shocked at the news. "Earlier today.. I think it was after the conversation he had with the Professor." I said as I leaned back against the wall.

"Damn...Wait- how do you know this?" She said as she crossed her arm to look at me. I look at her and give her my awkward sly smile, "Uh... Rio told me..", I said as I scratch the back of my head.

"Are you ladies done gossiping? Cause we have to get back to work" Santiago said as he looked at Nairobi. "Yeah, I'll be right there just give us a sec" Nairobi said as they both gave each other a stare. 

"Uh.. What was that?" I asked Nairobi once Santiago was away from hearing distance. 

"What was what?" Nairobi said as she rubbed the side of her arms. "That stare! Don't act like it didn't happen cause I just saw it!" I said getting excited at what I think just happened. "It's nothing.." She said as she began smiling at the floor. "THAT was NOT nothing! You guys were totally giving each other  the eyesss", I said as nudged her lightly, "By the way, you did say you had something to tell me about him earlier." I said as I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Okay, Okay", She said finally giving in, "Santiago and I.. we had sex."

"AH! Okay EW! Wait-GAH!" I said as I covered my ears, "Why did you have to say it like that! He's my COUSIN!" 

"Well what did you want me to say? That we made loveee?" She said obviously enjoying the fact at how grossed out I was. "Ew! No! I thought y'all kissed or made out! I wasn't expecting this!" I said lowering my hands from my ears, but still completely petrified at what she had said. She started laughing at me, "You know what, I'm leaving. I'm going back upstairs. Call me if you need anything." I said as I made my way towards the elevator.