|| Chapter 1 ||

I've always loved living on edge. Some say I love it a little bit too much, but hey what can I say? I just love the adrenaline of doing something risky, it's so much fun. Lately my life has been a little bit boring. Nothing exciting has happened, same old story everyday. That is until I received a call from someone unexpected, yet very well known almost everywhere in the world. Some call him The Professor, but I call him Sergio.

"Sergio! Hello old friend! How nice of you to call considering you left me out on that big heist you did two years ago." I said spinning on my desk chair kind of upset, yet in a joking matter, "Anyways what can I do for you on this very fine day?"

"I need your help. Please.."

That was all I needed to hear to pack my bags and instantly head to my old pals side. It did take me a while though, considering I live in Korea and he was all the way in Spain. I was excited to see him again, mostly because this time he decided to include me in his big plan. The biggest plan of all, stealing 90 tons of gold from the Bank of Spain. And what's the risk that's exciting me? Well our lives. They're on the line. Everyone knows that going in on this is basically a suicide mission. Theres little to no chance we'll be getting out of there alive. But honestly, thats a risk I'm willing to take. I do love to gamble.

I had heard about all the members of the heist before. There was Nairobi, Tokyo, Denver, Rio, Helsinki, Moscow, Berlin, and Oslo. Sadly the last three didn't survive the heist. Honestly it pained me when I heard Berlin, well Andrés, didn't make it. I had known him as long as I've known Sergio. He was always kind to me, even though he did have his bitch fits at times. On the call with Sergio he explained to me how Andrés didn't have much longer to live anyways, but I know he was just saying that so he wouldn't feel as much pain and guilt, because even when he was telling me everything I could still hear the pain in his voice, the regret.

I don't blame him for doing the heist two years ago. Honestly, if I was as smart as him I would have done it myself, but my friends say I'm way to compulsive to do any of that. Which is true. I can't help doing things that are dangerous sometimes. It's just so exciting! For that my friends call me an adrenaline junkie, well among other things, but I always just laugh it off because what else can you do with the truth?

While on the plane ride to Spain I couldn't help but keep thinking about that boy Rio. How could he have gotten himself in this mess? How could he have been captured so easily? What a fool he was for getting caught so easily. Yet, I have got to thank him. Because if it weren't for him, then I wouldn't be going to the biggest adventure of my life.