|| Chapter 18 ||

The bullet broke through the window and I run towards Santiago and Nairobi, who had fallen to the ground. The stuffing from the blue teddy bear going everywhere. Santiago pushes himself off from Nairobi and I see blood coming out from his mouth.

no.. no, no, no, no, NO!

I turn to look at Nairobi and see that she had been shoot too.

The bullet must have gone through Santiago and into Nairobi...

"HELP!!" I screamed as I went to grab Santiago, as he was bleeding a lot more than Nairobi. I open his jumpsuit to see that he was shot straight in the chest.

shit.. shit, shit, SHIT!

"Nairobi! Where were you hit?" I ask her as I try to cover Santiagos wound to try and stop the blood from pouring out. As she opens her jumpsuit I see that she was shot a little bit above her chest. He was able to cover her from being hit straight to the heart..

motherfucker.. why do you always have to be the fucking hero... why? why?

I felt tears start streaming down my face and in came Helsinki, Monica, Denver, Tokyo, Rio, and Palermo.

"Nairobi! What happened?!" Helsinki said as he rushed to Nairobi's side. Denver and Rio coming to mine to help me with Santiago. The rest went to help Nairobi. They grabbed the aid kit and began trying to stop the blood on Nairobi, while we tried to do the same to Santiago.

"You better stay with me Santiago.. please.. please don't leave me.. I can't lose you again.. I just got you back.. you promised me you'd be okay!" I said as I was crying.

"Seoul... I-I need to tell you something" Santiago begins to say, struggling to breathe, "if anything happens to me-"

"Nothing's gonna happen to you! I won't let that happen! I can't!" I said as a held him in my arms, tears starting to stream down my face

"Seoul.. listen to me.. I need to tell you this.. I promised myself to tell you after the heist, but I guess I can't do that now, huh?" He said trying to bring light out of the situation, but instead began to cough more, blood coming out of his mouth.

"Look.. you don't know the whole truth about our family-"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I-I'm not your cousin Seoul... I'm your- your brother.." I freeze at what he says.

Brother...

I start to feel frustration build up in me, "What-What do you mean you're my brother?!"

"All I know is that... my mom is your mom.. and.. your dad.. is the leader of the Genovevas...I wish I could tell you more but right now.. I just wanna rest.." he said as he began to close his eyes.

"Santiago? Santiago?! No! Wake up! Wake up! You're not done yet! You can't be!" I said shaking him so he could open his eyes. He was still breathing, but his heart beat started to slow down.

"Go to mom... once she knows I told you... she'll tell you everything...." That was the last thing he said to me before his body went completely weak in my arms.

"Santiago? Santiago? Please.. don't do this to me... wake up. PLEASE!..." I said as I cried more and more, hugging him to my chest. I feel someone come up from behind me, pulling me up from the floor and hugging me.

"It's okay Seoul.. We'll take care of him.. he's-he's going to be okay.." I heard Rio say as he hugged me tightly. I start to take deep breaths to try to stop my sobbing. I then begin to realize the real problem in the situation.