INTERLUDE - 1

PART 1 has a few additional scenes.
Noticed the ########## instead of my usual ******** in between scenes, it is there because there are missing scenes there....

1.

Buaji: “But we are going to Delhi tomorrow Babua...” She said smiling while both the girls immediately looked at Buaji hearing her, and Shyam’s fake smile turned into a real one.

#########################################

Khushi: “What was that Buaji? What was the need to tell him about our travel plans?”
Buaji: “But, what is the problem Titliya? What a nice boy... He saved you both.”
Khushi: “You don’t understand Buaji... He is Arnav’s Jijaji.”
Buaji: “Arnav bitwa’s Jijaji? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”
Khushi: “And when should I have told you that? In front of him? And what would you have answered him, if he asked how we know your Arnav Bitwa?”
Buaji: “But that didn’t explain why I shouldn’t have told him about us going to Delhi?”
Khushi shook her head in exasperation.
Payal : “Buaji... you don’t just tell strangers, things about you.”

########################################

2.

His punishments were rather about pleasure. And god, she knew from experience that pleasure is worse punishment than pain. Either denied or excess. She shuddered at the thought.

#########################################

Both of them were lying on their bed. Her chin resting over his chest
Arnav: "What was all that, ha?"
Khushi: "Well you did say that I have to pay for ruining your show..."
He chucked hearing her.
Arnav: "I'm glad that Payal didn't get married to that dimwit. That idiot... He got the promotion because of Payal.... The two of them were equally good and I was confused on whom to give the promotion. But now that I know his attitude, I don't want a staff like him.
Khushi: " You don't have to terminate him, just because of Jiji..."
Arnav: "As I said, Khushi... It is because of his attitude..."
Khushi: "er... Arnav... I have to tell you something... "
He ran a finger across her cheek.
Arnav: "What is it?"

She told him about what happened with shyam.

Arnav: “Jijaji? But what is he doing in Lucknow? He had said that he was going to Kanpur.”
Khushi: “I know. Arnav.... I know that I’m meeting Jijaji for the first time. But.... something about him... doesn’t feel right. I think you should keep an eye on him. Please Arnav... For my satisfaction....”
Arnav nodded in agreement.

#######################################

Now these are the missing scenes from Part 1. Lets see, if there are more, or not....