Half a bottle of whiskey

Steve pov.

I was broken i was lost I didn't know where to go or what to do i just wandered in the streets, i didn't want to go home i went to the only place that no one went to in years , to my parents old lake house.
I couldn't believe what Bucky did, What  Natasha did.
I got there and i fell straight on the old dirty couch and broke into tears, i haven't felt like this in years, the betrayal the pain The anger!
I found a old bottle of whiskey half empty and toke a big sip of it, it was strong but all i wanted was to wash the pain away, to forget.
I woke up a few hours later without even noticing i passed out, it was dark outside
I looked at my phone and saw 5 missed calls from Wanda and 30 unread messages from Tony, i got up and went outside, i looked at the view of the lake remembering old childhood memories with Nat and Bucky remembering how happy we used to be how innocent but that's gone now.
I toke my phone and coat and left to go to my house.
I arrived and entered the house, Dodger immediately jumped at me "Are you crazy?!!! Where have you been all day??!!!!" I heard the screaming voice of Wanda "Relax, would you now" i said quietly, my head was hurting from the hangover "I will not! Me and Tony have been worried all day! I almost called the cops!" "Well I'm fine now aren't i?" "You're an ass" she left the room.
I went up to the bathroom to shower and as the water started to run so did my thoughts, How am i gonna react to seeing them in school together? How am i suppose to forgive Bucky or Natasha if ever!.
I left the shower and got dressed, fell right on my bed only to hear Wanda rushing in the room "Steve get up something bad happen" tears fell down her face "what is it?" I jumped out of bed "It's Nat" she run downstairs and i followed.