The walk

Steve pov.

I run to gym class as fast as i could and tried sneaking in without getting noticed "Rogers!" The coach yelled "yes" i asked awkwardly he just signed "sit down" and kept on talking.
"Dude who's that girl you were talking to?" Bucky asked whispering "A nobody" i replied "for a nobody she seemed hot" he giggled "yeah ha" i smirked.
Gym was over and it was time to go home, i left the school and got up on my motorcycle, i made a quick stop at the store to buy some candy like i always do and continued my way.
Finally i made it home, as soon as i walked in my sister yelled "Steve!" "What Wanda!?" I yelled back, she came down the stairs "mom said you need to walk the dog out" "why can't you do it?" "I'm sick can't you see? I didn't even go to school, you're my twin for God sake" i rolled my eyes "Dodger!" I yelled for him to came, he run in the room with excitement "heyy buddy" i said while petting him, i toke the leash and opened the door.
I walked near the school and texted with Tony my cousin, i heard crying and looked up and saw a girl walking "Natasha?" I whispered in curiosity, she suddenly truned around and it was her "Natasha!" But she kept walking, i started following her, i was really worried and I didn't know why. I run up to her with Dodger and touched her shoulder "Natasha!" She turned around in panic "Steve?" Her face was covered in tears and she seemed to have a black eye "Natasha what happened?!" "It's nothing Steve, i need to go" she turned around "No not before you tell me who did this to you!" I run Infront of her.

We walked to her house the walk was quite.
Before we came in she pressed her finger to her mouth "shush" she opened the door, me and Dodger walked in and the place was messy, beer bottles everywhere and clothes as well.
She marked me to follow her upstairs. we went to her room which seemed to be the only clean thing in the house, i sat Dodger in the corner "stay here boy" i whispered and sat on her bed while she closed the door "So now are you gonna tell me what happend?" "No" she said smirking "Come on! Please!" She looked like she was having a hard time speaking like she was afraid to talk to me "it's really nothing Steve" i gave her a look of disappointed "don't look at me like that" she chuckled "I will until you tell me what happend!" "Fine!" She looked at the floor "it was the girls from school, they dragged me to the backyard when everyone left and started saying things about me about-" she Choked as tears fell from her eyes "about my family...and i couldn't just sit there and let them do that Steve i just couldn't" i brought her into a hug as she sobbed on my shoulder "it's ok, it's ok" i said quietly to her ear, she pulled away "I just hit one of them and the others just jumped at me, it's not just my face that are hurt it's my ribs too, everything hurts" "do you have any first aid kit?" I asked "yeah but you don't have to do that, really" "come on go get it" she walked to the bathroom in her room and got it "sit" i said while she handed me the pack, i cleaned her face up from at the dirt "This might sting a little" i said while putting some rubbing alcohol on her cut lip "mmm" she mumbled in pain "how do you know how to this" she asked me "I've been through a lot of fights before so i just learned i guess" i chackled and kept cleaning, she looked up to me, i moved her bangs from her eyes gently looking into her beautiful green eyes and they looked back at me *bark* we both jumped up of our places "Dodger, buddy what's wrong" i went up to him, "it's my brother, you need to go" Natasha said in Panic looking at the window "Who? Clint?" "Yeah please just go Steve" she started to push me out of the room "ok ok" i toke Dodger and run downstairs, I headed to the front door "No, not that way! The back door!" We walked to the kitchen where the back door was "Thank you" she rest her face and smiled at me, she closed the door and i couldn't help but smile "Come on let's go boy" i said to Dodger and sneaked out.