The disaster party

Steve pov.

Me and Tony strated to arrange the stuff for the party while the girls were still out shopping, we brought some beer some snacks and the hopes that the house would stay in one piece.
I went for the garage to get some extra chairs and i heard a car stoping near the front door, i rushed back in to see if it's someone who arrived a little earlier, I got to the front door and nobody was there except Tony "Tony who came?" "oh the girls from shopping" he rolled his eyes, i was happy that Nat finally found a friend it gave me relive.
It was already 10:30pm people started to come and a lot did, the party was loud and energetic, i was with my friends excited for them to meet Nat but yet so nerves for what they'd say.
I turned around and there she was, she came down the stairs with a beautiful red dress, curled up hair and a beautiful rose necklace, i went as fast as i can to get her, i just wanted to tell her how beautiful she was "Nat...Wow" i said from shock "Really? You like this?" She asked nervously "I love this" she gave me a small smirk "it's my first party ever so I'm really nerves right now" "relax it's ok, everyone here are real nice, come meet my friends" we walked towards Bucky and the others "Guys this is my girlfriend... Natasha" They all looked suprised "Wait...Nat? From middle school?" Bucky asked "Yeah Buck, don't you remember her?" "Of course i do" he had this weird look on his face i didn't like it.
It's been a couple of hours since the beginning of the party and everybody knew i was no single no more i could see some girls from school throwing looks at Nat and i hated it but there was nothing i could've done about it.
It was time everyone left, people started to leave, i saw Hela a cheerleader from school going up the stairs even though i asked everyone not to go upstairs i run to tell her to get down, at the time i made it upstairs she was in my room for some reason "Hela what are you doing here?" "Come sit next to my Steve" she said quietly "No come on you're drunk and you shouldn't be here" but she didn't seem to care so i came closer to her "please Hela nobody can be here" "it'll be our little secret" she pulled me in and kissed me, i heard the sound of high heels coming my way "Hey Steve i think i forgot-" it was Nat, i pulled away and turned around and she was already gone "Nat!" I yelled down the hallway "Really Steve? That?" Hela said from behind me i ignored her and run downstairs, i saw Tony " Tony you seen Nat?" "Yeah she came downstairs crying, i tried asking what's wrong but she just run out the door" i didn't know what to do i felt so guilty and so bad with myself.
I run upstairs again to talk to Wanda to see if she knows where Nat might be "you're and idiot right? Finally you bring a nice girl but no dear old Steve have to ruin it right?" She yelled at me and she had any reason to "Ok yeah I'm an ass but do u know where she is?" "No and even if i would i wouldn't have told you, she deserves better" she closed to door on my face, all i could do is wonder where she was.

(A/N: hey y'all! This is pretty short but I'll make it up to you next Chapter! There's so much more coming!)