Meeting new people and reconnecting with the old

Natasha pov.

It been 3 days since the Steve thing, only thinking about it makes me smile.
For the first time in a long time i woke up with a smile, it was a beautiful morning, everything seemed to work out.
I got out of bed and went downstairs following the smell of fresh cookies from the kitchen, i was wondering who was up this early, i toke a pike from the end of the staircase, for my suprise it was my mom, i haven't seen her bake in like forever "Mom?" I said quietly "Oh honey good morning, i didn't know you were up" she turned around "what are you doing?" "I'm backing! I thought it would be fun" she was shacking, she didn't seem good "Mom What's wrong?" I went closer "I'm... I'm ok" "No you're not you're shacking, what is it?" "I said I'll do better so I'm trying, i haven't had a drink in 3 days and it's hard but i try" she sat down "you should go rest" "No it's ok, I need to go buy the turkey today" "Oh we're celebrating Thanksgiving?" "Yeah, like a family, i hope you don't mind" "No, no it's ok, but are you SURE you're ok?" "Yeah, yeah" she smirked and so did it.
I left to my room and checked my phone, i had a new message, it was from Steve

Steve:
"Hey Nat, I'm free
Today, wanna come over?"

Me:
"Yeah, sure I'll be there
Soon,wanna go out tonight?"

Steve:
"Yeah sure💕"

I left my phone and went in the shower, when i got out i for once i wanted to wear something colorful instead of only black, i put on my Purple shirt and a black jeans (one step at a time right?)
I went downstairs to tell my mom that I'm leaving "Mom" i said while going towards the kitchen, she wasn't there but she left a note it said
"Honey i left for the market I'll be back soon! Xo mom♡"
I left the the house and locked the door and went to Steve.
I knocked on the door it opened but it wasn't Steve "Yes?" The man asked "Oh I'm sorry i think i came to the wrong house" i looked at the address "Tony" i heard a voice coming from the inside, sounded familiar, It was Steve "Hey Nat he gave me a kiss on the cheek "Hey" i smirked "Ha this is my Cousin Tony, Tony Natasha, Natasha Tony" "You're the famous Natasha ha? Steve won't stop talking about" "Dude shut up" he seemed
Embarrassed "Come in" Tony moved Away, I walked in and Dodger ran straight at me, almost nocked me down "Hey buddy" i giggled a patted him, i looked at the kitchen and it had a lot of supermarket bags "What's that all for?" I asked still pating Dodger "I'm having a party tonight" Steve replied "Oh i thought we're gonna do something together tonight" i looked at him a little disappointed "Well yeah we are doing something together it's just that more people would be here, and Then i can show the world who my girlfriend is" he approached me and gave a me a bear hug, it made me a little bit happier even tho i was very nervous from what his friends would think, out of nowhere the door opened and it was Wanda, Steve twin sister "Natasha?" She looked coufused at why i was at their house "Hey Wanda" i broke free from Steve's hug "You two are finally dating? Thank god" she came in "What are you talking about? And what are you doing here?" Steve asked her as she closed the front door "first of all I needed to come home early because i have some stuff to do and second you two have been liking eachother for years now I'm just happy you're together now" she looked at the kitchen "You're having a party?" She asked "Yeah why?" "I'm just asking dummy, comeone Nat let's go" "Where?" I asked coufused "To buy clothes for the party duh" I looked at Steve, he nodded at me "Ok" i said in hesitation and we both left the House.