Sneaking out

Natasha pov.

We saw Steve outside the window, Bucky instantly freaked out "Omg" he would stop saying, i didn't know how to react should i cry? Should i be ok with it? I mean his the one who cheated first! .
Bucky run out side to catch him "Steve!!!" I heard him calling from outside, i ran to see if everything was ok but i only saw Steve running away and Bucky on the floor "Bucky" i ran towards him "are you ok?" I got him up "No he punched me and left, i tried to explain i-" i seemed like he was gonna cry and i get that, losing your best friend is hard especially one like Steve and now i felt bad myself but we're Equal now...right?

The day passed and my mom was preparing the turkey, Bucky left a few hours after the fight
I was at my room when i heard a car pull over at out garage "Oh honey I'm so glad you came" i heard my mom say from downstairs, i walked down to see who arrived "Mom who's at the do-" it was Clint i haven't talked to him since what happened "Nat" he came and hugged me, i didn't hug back "What are you doing here?" "Well i haven't talked to you since you know what and i heard mom was getting better so i thought I'll check in, plus it's Thanksgiving, family" "oh now u want back? After mom isn't a complete mess, and you don't have to take care of her?" I said angerly "Nat come on" "Come on what? For bring Reasonable?" "You're acting crazy!" "Kids calm down" my mom interrupted"screw this, I'll be in my room, call me when the food is ready"
And i run up to my room.
I fell onto my bed sinking in thoughts and emotions i was so coufused with what i wanted, Who i wanted then i heard my phone ring

Bucky:
Hey Nat, can you meet me
At the park?

Me:
Ummm... yeah sure
I'll see you there in 15 minutes.

I didn't want my mom and Clint to see my leaving the house so i sneaked out from the window i was high but i managed to fall on my feet.
I arrived at the park, it was already getting dark, i saw Bucky standing where we sat last night, i approached him "Bucky?" I touched his shoulder, he turned around, he had a serious look for a second and then it turned into a smile, i smiled back "Why did u tell me to meet you here?" "I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go to prom with me?" He toke my hand "i-i" i was never asked to go to prom with anyone before "Yes!" I jumped in excitement and hugged him.
We sat there for awhile talking about what prom would be like and then i had to go home before my mom notice I'm gone "Bye buck" i gave a kiss on the chick and left.
I climbed back to my room from my window and just as i landed on the bed my mom opened the door "Hey, what are you doing on your bed with your shoes?" She asked in confused face "um i- i was just-" "nevermind, come downstairs, foods ready" I felt so relieved and run downstairs.
The table looked beautiful,it had everything i felt something i haven't felt in awhile...Hope.... Hope that my mom is finally getting better, i have a boyfriend! I'm going to freaking prom!, I choose to forget my fight with Clint and have a nice meal with my..My family.