The Next Morning

Natasha pov.

I woke up as the sun hit my face from the big white window, The bed was so soft then everything I've ever slept on. It toke me a minute to realize where i am but i remembered, i remembered the worm hug Steve gave me but i also remembered why he gave me that hug, i think I'm starting to like Steve in more then a friend way i thought to myself.
I heard a knock on the bedroom door "Yes?" I asked Steve walked in with a tray "Good morning" he smiled and approached the Bed "Steve what the hell, You don't have to do that" i sat down "I know, and i know how hard families can be" he sat next to me, i had a goofy smile on my face that i haven't had in years "Steve!" I heard a man voice coming from the living room "Oh shit, you need to hide" Steve told me and opened the closet door "What why?" I asked in hesitation "Just do it please" he had a desperate look on his face, i got up still in my pj and got in the closet, "Steve" i heard the man voice again just closer this time, he was in the room "Buck hey" i could hear their conversation From the little crack he left for me "What are you doing here" "it's my house buck where else would i be?" "In your own room, Ok why are you eating breakfast alone in the guest bedroom" "i... I wasn't alone, she left right before you came" "Ohhh who's the girl?" "Some girl from school, i don't remember her name but she had blond blond hair" "Nice, ok look imma go, talk to me later" "Ok bye man"
i head the house door close and the closet one open "Blond girl?" I said the moment i saw him "Look, he can't know you're here nobody can" i felt my heart drop i couldn't believe to what he just said "I can't believe i started to like you" i got out the closet "Like me?" He turned around "Natasha i was just being nice!" At that point I felt tears running down my face, i picked up my stuff and left the house "Natasha! Where are you going!?" He caught me at the front porch "Away from you" and i run away.

When i got home i was about to go to my room but not before meeting my mother, she grabbed my hand "Where were you!?" "Why do you care? You never cared about me" i said while trying to Break free "I'm your mother, show me some respect" "Your not my mother, you WERE my mother, now your just a drunk living at the same house as me that's all so leave me alone" i broke free and got up to me room and closed the door shot.
Why was i so stupid to think a guy like him is even close to liking me, why?? I thought to myself as i cried non stop.
"Natasha?" Some knocked and said my name "Go away" i yelled back "Nat please" and the door opened and it was my mom "What do you want?" I asked in tears, she sat next to me "I thought about what you said and baby I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry about everything i ever said to you, i love you" i heard hear crying too, i didn't know how to react, ever since i remember she hated me "What" i looked at her "I'm sorry" She whispered, she gave me a hug but i couldn't bring myself to hug her back, i pulled away "It's ok i understand, but i promise my beautiful Natasha I'll be better, I'll get help with my drinking problem and.. and I'll clean the house and an I'll make breakfast when you'll get up, I'll be better" she said and she sounded Serious then ever "Ok" i replied still crying, she left my room and i was im shock.

It was 8:00pm and Steve called all day but i didn't answer one of them, i set on my computer doing the holiday assignments that were given in school, i left the room to get a glass of water and there he was sitting on the couch "Steve?, What are you doing here?" "I let him in" my mom came in cleaning the Windows i looked at her shoocked "Oh i shouldn't? He said he was a friend so i assum-" "No mom it's ok, i like the dress" i said to her smiling "Thanks hun" she smiled back "and Steve, go to my room" i told him and went to the kitchen to get my water.

(A/N!: Thank you all for liking my story! It's the first time writing a marvel fic! So thanks!♡)