Roses

Natasha pov.

It was morning, i went downstairs to get a cup of coffee to start the day, i looked out the widow and it's the sunlight that came in through the cracks and thought wow Everything is going great right now, i have my dream boyfriend, my family is back together (step by step) and i have friends, never thought that would happen
"Nat" i heard my name and turned around, it was my dad "hey, whats up?" I asked seeping from my coffee "I'm gonna need you to lock the house today sweetheart" "why? You never leave this early" "me and your mom have some business to intend to" "oh ok, bye" he kissed me on the forehead and left the house.

I went up to my room and got dressed for school, god, I'm almost finishing high school! I can't believe it, all these years of suffer and I'll be just done with it, just like that.
I grabbed my bag, locked the door and left the house.
On my way to school i played "Ghost of you" by 5SOS on my headphones and just drift off.

After arriving to school i walked by my locker and started seeing roses spreaded all over the floor thinking it was just another prom proposal. I opened up my locker to a big rose bouquet and a letter
Meet me by the school exit after launch.
Love ~ Steve
Suddenly i could feel my all face hit up and my heart pounding, i should have known Steve would pull something like that, i smiled and walked to class.

The hours went by fast and all of a sudden it was lunch time already, i was so excited.
Walking towards the exist and seeing Wanda and Bucky cuddling eachother, i was surprised but at the same time happy for them. Wanda walked towards me "Hey princess, ready?" She asked and nodded "Yes!" I said excited, she chuckled "hey Nat" Buck said as we walked by him "Hi" i smiled, Wanda toke my hand and toke me away from there while leaving buck alone "where are we going?" I asked "you'll see" she winked.
The road started to look familiar and then i realized we were heading to my "secret place" Not so secret now, but i didn't mind that at all, i was just too happy to be mad about it.

We walked around the building and there he was, with that Beautiful smile and blushing cheeks "Steve Rogers" i said smile wide "Natasha Romanoff" he nodded and chuckled "Good luck twin bro" Wanda said walking away
I looked at him straight in the eyes "Natasha Romanoff, you made me happy when i thought no one else could, and I'm so happy i bumped into that day in the hallway, now will you let me take you to prom? Miss Romanoff" tears started to fall from my eyes "Wow, feels like you proposing me to marry you Rogers" i chuckled through happy tears "trust me when I'll propose, It will be more then just this silly speech" he laughed "Yes" "yes what?" "YES, I'll go to prom with you" i hugged him tight and i never wanted to let go "i love you" he whispered in my ear "i love you too" i replied.

A/N: hello guys! Wow this chapter was... Something 🤧 i really hope you like it! And again thanks for reading <3