|ғᴏᴜʀ|

Taehyung POV
I jolted up from my bed, freezing. I huddled unused heavy blankets around me as I made my way to the closest to get around for the day. I grabbed a warm dark blue sweater from my closest and some black jeans from my dresser.

As I changed into the warm clothing I normally wouldn't wear, I noticed that my caramel toned skin had become paler dude to the curse. I knew that I had to find Hoseok, it was my last chance at hope. I just didn't quite remember where he wandered in the hell like area.

I hugged my arms to my body as I grabbed my phone to FaceTime Jungkook as I laid under a blanket on my couch with the TV on.

"Hey Ta-That curse is taking over your body quickly!" He showed various songs of concern in his face as he sat in his room, already ready for the day.

"I know, but I don't know where to find Hoseok." I said honestly, making sure to keep myself warm.

"I'm sure you can find him on the hell on earth. You need to be quick, you look sick."

"Thanks for the compliment." I sniffled due to the cold.

The brunette rolled his eyes. "Just go find him." Jungkook hung up the call to get me to get a move on. I sighed and got up. Grabbing a winter coat, I should not keep it this cold in this house.

My feet were barley above the ground as I floated outside. My wings had become weaker due to the bite on my neck. A cold breeze flew over my face, causing me to scrunch it up. I kept hold on the jacket so I wouldn't be overwhelmingly cold, putting my hood on my head.

My feet crunched onto the ice cold ground as I landed from the mountain. The air wasn't as generally cold down here, but it was still enough to effect me. I coughed the more I breathed in the cooler air.

My legs became weaker as I got closer to the forest. My wings would no longer let me fly in the air, so I had no other option but walking with these legs. I suppose that my body had become more used to using my wings than my legs as a form of transportation.

I fell to the ground with no word, my face collided with the snow. I couldn't get up due to the weakness in my body, I just had to hope that I would wake up from the darkness that began to go over my eyes.

///

Hoseok POV
My feet crunched quickly through the cold snow. I made sure to make my way through the snowy village, so I would go unnoticed by the local people. There were people who stared, but it wasn't a surprise since I had sparks of fire surrounding my body.

I felt my pace pick up as I noticed a fallen Taehyung in the snow, close to the forest. He must've been on his way to find a warmer place, or even find me. I picked up the boy, his body was ice cold. His head unconsciously fell onto my chest. I had to make the sacrifice as he was at more risk at dying than I was.

My body jolted into the air for faster transportation into the forest. I couldn't just take him into the warm area, I had to take him to a special pond named Stone isle. It is the only place that you can lift the special curse due to the naturally warm deep blue water at the special place of travel.

The enjoyable heat grazed over my face as flew swiftly to the pond that was next to a large cave filled with various gems of various elements. They are said to keep our powers stable, and there is even a rare gem that is said to being back the dead. I'm not quite sure that I believe that, for all I know it could be just a rumor.

My arms placed the cold boy onto the flat shimmering silver stone next to the pond. I got down on my knees and sat next to him. "You really do remind me of her." I heated up my hand and cupped his face so his body temperature stayed livable. It caused that section of his skin to become more of a caramel macchiato once again.