💔 Two

Chenle runs into the nearest bathroom, a few tears already flow down his face as he lowers his head. On the way there, no one had asked why he was crying, which is great but horrible at the same time. Great, because no one cared, but horrible, because no one cared.

Chenle slams his hands against the door, pushing it open in the process. He rushes to the sinks, gripping onto the sides for stabilization since his head is spinning like a top. His eyes stay down, not daring to look up at his tear-stained face.

Checked attention is ripped from his thoughts and now he focuses on the phone in his pocket that's starting to constantly buzz with notifications. He grabs his phone from his pocket and takes it out, seeing a spam of private messages from each Dreamie.

All the messages consisted of "what the fuck dude?" and "how could you be such an asshole to Jeno?", in which completely confused Chenle. Jeno was the one who broke up with him, not the other way around. Had Jeno lied about how their breakup went down?

The confused boy just opens the app to the person who's messaged him most recently: Donghyuck.

Chenle
>Hyuck wtf is going on?

Our Full Sun Hyuck ☀️
>you know whats going on, dont lie

Chenle
>Why would I lie?

Our Full Sun Hyuck ☀️
>dont pretend you didnt cheat on jeno with jeongin, you know what you did

Chenle
>What are you talking about?

Our Full Sun Hyuck ☀️
>[link]

Chenle clicks the link with hesitation, but still kind of hoping that it's just a really thought-out prank.

The link takes him to instagram, and onto a post made by their school's drama influencers: sm_hs_dispatch. It was made as a joke at first, but honestly, Chenle follows them for laughs and to be kept up with everything. No one knows who runs it; they're that good at being the fake dispatch.

The photo loads and Chenle can't believe what he sees, it has to be photoshopped.