💔 Seven ❤️

Right before Chenle had become an outcast, a new member had joined the Dreamies; Park Jisung.

He'd been a genuinely quiet and good kid, but once his dance covers had been leaked on the dispatch, his existence became praised by everyone. The way his account blew up so fast overnight surprised him since he didn't think they'd like his dancing. All this attention had been new to him, but it's not like Jisung's complaining.

Jisung was absent on Valentine's Day, the break-up day, causing him to miss everything. Though, he's never been told what happened while he was gone, not had he ever questioned it.

That is, until today.

"Hey, what happened to Chenle? I never got to find out-" Jisung says as he sits at the Dreamies' table in the cafeteria, but is cut off by Donghyuck.

"Oh, he cheated on Jeno." He locks eyes with the younger, having simplicity in his voice.

"That's it? With who?" Jisung couldn't believe Donghyuck, but since he said it, it had to be true.

"Well, this part stays between us," Donghyuck glances side-to-side to see if anyone was listening, "Jeno actually used the boy for his money. Did you know that boi is filthy rich? 'Cause damn, the kid's got his pockets filled!"

Jisung's jaw drops in shock. How could Jeno just use someone like that? His mind runs blank except for all the confusion. Being in the Dreamies' for over a year, he thought that he'd be able to trust them all by now. Now, he has to stay cautious over who's he's sitting with at lunch.

"Jisung," Jeno cold voice snaps him out of his thoughts, "Tell anyone, and you turn into an outcast like Chenle."

Hearing that, Jisung was so close to running out to find the lonely Chinese boy.