💔 Four

Chenle wipes the new tears away with his sweater paws, quickly washes his face with cold water, and leaves the bathroom. For some odd reason, no one else had entered while he had been inside.

His first class, math, had been nearby, so he didn't have to worry about not making it on time. None of the Dreamies were in that class with him, and maybe that's for the better. Though, there was one person that he cares about in his class.

He enters the classroom, noticing a bunch of eyes already following his every move. He ignores them, assuming the news of him "cheating" will pass over in a few days once a new scandal pops up. Chenle walks over to his seat in the back that's conveniently next to the person he went on "a date" with the other day: Jeongin.

"Hey Jeongin," Chenle starts a conversation, but Jeongin continues to stare at the textbook opened on his desk, "So, I was confused with a problem on last night's homework-"

"Chenle," Jeongin says sternly, finally looking into the Chinese boy's eyes, "I dont think we should be talking to each other. Let's wait till the drama dies down, then maybe we can be friends again."

"Oh, I get it." Chenle's face clears from any color it had left; he feels as if he's gone through another breakup, though he's wasted all his tears on Jeno that he has none for Jeongin.

Chenle's really starting to think that no one is on his side of the scandal.