💔 Sixteen 💔

A few days have past from their last interaction and neither of them have talked to the other. Chenle has been in his own world while avoiding Jisung and the Dreamies while Jisung had been afraid to even look at the older, if he got the chance to. He's so afraid that taking a quick glance at him would make the Chinese boy shatter to pieces; if he had the chance to.

Jisung sets himself down at one of the seats at the infamous Dreamies lunch table. Everyone else had already been there, but he doesn't bother greeting any of them. His eyes stay glued down to the ground as if it seems it's more interesting than any living thing.

That day, Chenle decided he was hungry enough to actually eat something. He adventures around the cafeteria, praying he doesn't get spotted by anyone who cares.

"Hey, Jisung. Did you finally ditch that 'Chenle' kid like I did? Good, he doesn't need you anyways." Jeno basically yells for the whole cafeteria to hear, including the Chinese boy walking past their table who had a small lunch in his hands.

Chenle's eyes lock with Jisung's as they fill with tears and runs out as fast as he could, not that anyone would question him crying anyways.

Jisung stands up to run after him again just like he did days before, but Jeno quickly grabs the younger's wrist. Jisung snaps his head to face Jeno to see what's causing him to hold on to the taller.

"Can't you see I'm busy, Jeno? Let go-"

"You go after him and your reputation is ruined. Remember what I told you?" Jeno smirks with anger swirling in his eyes. His voice drips with manipulation, or just how he speaks on an everyday basis. He doesn't want Jisung to do anything with his Ex, even though he shouldn't be caring about the Chinese Boy anyways.

Jisung stares back with eyes that only yearn to go after Chenle. That beg to be released from Jeno's grip, even though they can't speak. That cry out the Chinese boy's name, even though they can't be heard. Jisung doesn't care, he just wants to see Chenle and protect him from everyone who's caused him harm.

"Ruin it all you want, as long as I get to be with Chenle, I'll be fine." Jisung rips his wrist away and runs in the direction Chenle went in, leaving a pissed-off Jeno and confused on-lookers.