💔 Three

sm_hs_dispatch

Liked by fullsunhyuck, nanajaemin, and 4,326 others sm_hs_dispatch [RELATIONSHIPS] Junior Zhong Chenle has been found on a date with Junior Yang Jeongin on February 8th

sm_hs_dispatch [RELATIONSHIPS] Junior Zhong Chenle has been found on a date with Junior Yang Jeongin on February 8th. Though, Chenle is dating Jeno, could this be the end of 'CheNo'? Stay tuned for future reports.
Posted 16 hours ago

View all 2,783 comments

Chenle's eyes widen in confusion and shock; who took this photo of him and Jeongin? Yes, they were out together not too long ago, but not on a date. Chenle is loyal to Jeno; well, was loyal to Jeno.

The emotional boy's eyes land on the amount of comments, and honestly he was tempted to view them all. Knowing he'll probably be hurt more since all his friends already asked him as to why he was such a dick. He gives in anyways, letting some of the comments flow in and man does Chenle regret it already.

sanhahaha You should've never dated Jeno in the first place you no-good bastard

binnie.kwon.00 Chenle you fucking mistake of a shithead I hope you rot in hell for what you did!!

honey.lia.00 Aww I hate that Chenle did that,, they were such a cute couple, too TT

kkami.uwu Do you actually believe in this shit? Obviously they're just hanging out! They're not even close to each other, Chenle's just with Jeongin on his birthday!!

heokitty39 You shithead you don't even deserve Jeno anymore anyways

snaps_apples.snaps_necks Jeno's lucky he doesn't have to deal with you anymore you ugly cheater

Chenle quickly turns off his phone, not wanting to see anymore comments, even if some of them hadn't been rude. He could feel new tears falling over his dry ones as he hears the warning bell, indicating that classes are going to start soon.

He fears for what people will say now, especially since he could be seen crying when he shouldn't be. Perhaps everyone will hate Chenle for "cheating" on Jeno; maybe someone won't believe what the media says is true.