💔 Thirteen 💔

The rest of the day passes so slowly, but Jisung somehow makes through it alive. Though, before he can run out of the class like the previous days, his name is called by someone he thought he could trust.

"Jisung, wait please." Jaemin's pleading tone is barely audible with all the noise in the classroom, but Jisung still hears it loud and clear.

"Jaemin, what do you want? If you want to talk, then just talk to me as we walk to the other Dreamies." Jisung's words show annoyance as he responds back to the older. He grabs his bag from off the ground and leaves the classroom, Jaemin trailing on his tail like a lost puppy.

Jaemin notices that he's following Jisung to a location away from where the Dreamies meet daily. But, the younger had said they'd be walking there once the bell would ring, making the older confused. He notices that they're heading towards the back of the school. They're taking the same route where the older had followed the baby of Dreamies on Friday.

"Jisung, are we going to go see Chenle?" Jaemin doesn't know why his voice is trembling with fear.

"We? No, just me. So, if you don't need to tell me anything, then leave me alone." Jisung's words start to show pain, hinting towards the older to go away.

"Jisung, I'm sorry," The said boy stops in his tracks, so close to the door that leads him to his 'illegal' friend, "I'm so sorry for following you on Friday."

"Why did you do it? Why did you follow me?" Jisung's voice quivers under the pressure of cracking. He just wanted to become friends with a past Dreamie, is that too much to ask for?

"I, uh," Jaemin hesitates and looks at the ground, fiddling with his hands again like he did earlier during lunch, "I'm jealous of him, okay?! I'm jealous of you caring about Chenle! You care about him, while I'm here, liking you since you've joined the Dreamies."

Jaemin's sudden snap confuses the younger, turning his mind blank. The older breaks down and hides in his hands, not wanting his crush to see him like this.

Jisung panics a little, awkwardly wrapping his arms around the shaking boy in attempt to calm him down. The younger blinks away his own tears, especially when hearing the light whimpers coming from the crying boy.

A few minutes pass of just pure silence besides the cries and sniffles from Jaemin before the older breaks away from the hug. Jisung hopes that he's feeling better after exploding like that, not wanting him to hold in anymore of these abrupt feelings.

"I'm sorry," Jaemin wipes the tears away with his sleeves, "I'm sorry for liking you, I shouldn't have told you. Now things are awkward, and Chenle has probably gone home by now. It's a lose-lose situation for the both of us."

"Jaemin, you know I don't mind, right?" Jisung engulfs the older into a hug again, except this time with more confidence, "I would totally date you, it's just that-"

"Chenle exists, yeah I know. I get it, I'm sorry for invading your privacy again." Jaemin sighs in defeat, knowing his love for the younger has been getting thrown out the window this whole time.

The two hug for a bit longer, needing this interaction since they haven't been together like this for so long. Jisung starts rocking them side to side, trying to keep his knees from locking.

The two don't notice the boy looking through the glass outside right at them, anger forming on his face as he storms away. Though, in contradiction, tears form in his eyes.

This boy known as Chenle hadn't felt this sort of pain in ages as he saw the two hugging peacefully.