❤️ Seventeen ❤️

They had sped walked down the hallways towards the familiar path that leads towards the back of the school. No patrolling staff had been doing their job correctly, or neither of them would be able to get there.

Both of them leave the building, and Jisung takes this opportunity to yell out for the Chinese boy, "Chenle! Please stop, talk to me, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You're what's wrong!" Chenle screams at the top of his lungs, "You talk to me, get me to like you, and then you go behind my back and start dating Jaemin!"

Jisung was so confused about the he was speaking. Was he talking about the day Jaemin confesses his feelings to the younger? That just means all of this is a huge misunderstanding that never needed to happen.

"Chenle, this is all a misunderstanding-"

"Stop!" Chenle holds his hand up, signaling the younger to shut up, "I don't want to hear any of it!"

This outburst, along with his bottled-up anger, comes out in the form of wails. Tears rundown his face and Jisung stands there watching in guilt. He doesn't know if the older will slap him away, curse at him, run away, anything.

Jisung gives in to the guilt and slowly walks forward towards Chenle. Wrapping his arms around him, he guides his tear-stained face to his shoulder so his red face can live in peace. After a few moments, Chenle wraps his own arms around the younger's torso, weakly holding on to his jacket, but it's as if he's holding on to breathe.

The two just stand there in slight silence, the only sound is Chenle's quiet cries, since his tears are drying up by now. Though, their grips on each other don't loosen, staying tight as if their lives depended on it, and honestly, Chenle loved it.

Chenle loves this attention, this attention he's never had in so long, he genuinely didn't want to let go.

"I love this so much." Chenle's muffled voice is said into Jisung's shoulder, though the younger hears what he mumbled clearly.

"Love what? Hugging, or something else I'm not seeing?" Jisung admittedly doesn't know, but he's curious as to what the older has to say.

"Us. I love us here, hugging peacefully, with no Dispatch right behind our backs. It's just us, and I wish for it to stay like this forever." Chenle quietly says, moving his face out of Jisung's shoulder so he could hear what he needed to say. This clarification flushed the younger's face red with embarrassment, he wasn't expecting such a straight answer.

"I love us, too." He simply says in response, nothing else comes to mind as to how Jisung would reply back. A contagious smile is drawn upon the older's face, making the taller boy smile, too.

Just the two of them together, peace and harmony between the two while war and rage between the two and the Dreamies. But Jisung didn't care, nor did Chenle. One had the other, the other had the one, and that's all that matters now.