°.• Special Chapter

Jimin was so happy to see you at the restaurant tonight, You still look the woman he fell in love with three years ago, He missed you more than anything else and he couldn't get his smile off his face, Just a glimpse of you made him happy. Jimin walked inside his room and laid on his bed and his phone in his hand.

You laid in your bed thinking about all the things Michelle and Kit as well as Mrs. Claude said to you, things that helped you clear your thoughts and helped you decide about Jimin. You hate to admit but they were right, You sit on the sofa with Pretty Little Liars up on your screen as you stare at the ring in your hand and you grabbed your phone and opened the message.

To : My Baby

Y/N

From: My Baby

Jimin

Jimin smiled as he received your message, he smiled at himself as he thought the two of you texting each other at the same time.

To: My baby

Y/N, I miss you.

From: My Baby

How are you Jimin?

To: My baby

I'm good baby, I miss you.

You hugged your phone as you read Jimin's message all over again.

"If you only knew Jimin, I miss you too"

From: Chicky Min Min

Y/N?

Baby?

Can I call you?

I miss your voice

I miss you.

Your phone dings with every messages and your heart flutter with every words. You bite your lips as you typed in your reply.

To: Chicky Min Min

Yes.

Jimin cursed as you replied to his message, he sit up straight and dialed your number and put the phone against his ear, After 2 rings you answered, Saying hello at the same time.

"Hello..?"

"Hello Jimin"

I nervously chuckled when we say hello at the same time, There's a lot of things I wanted to say to her but It would be a lot better to say it personally. God I can't wait to see her, When is she coming back to Korea?

"How have you been?"

Okay that was pretty stupid question, I shouldn't asked that question.

"I miss you too"

I dropped my phone when I heard that, Fuck I'm tearing up. I picked up the phone and heard her sweet voice once again.

"Hey? Jimin are you okay?"

"What happened?"

I cleared my throat as tears fell from my eyes, I'm scared to come back to be honest, I don't even know if she is mad at me or what? I'm scared to face the possible reality that when I come back I already lost her

"Y-yeah, I'm okay, I just d-dropped my phone" I mentally curse myself as I sniffle and stutter and I almost thought she turn the call down when the line went dead quiet.

"Are you,, crying?" She said quietly and I hummed "Why are you crying?"

"There's a lot of things I wanted to say Y/N, I miss you so much and I'm fucking sorry for leaving you, I'm fucking sorry" I sob and I was the one to end the call because I just can't stop the tears then I start laughing as I threw the phone on the end of the bed and it dings one last time.

From: My baby

Let's talk when I come back?

Talk personally

I sigh in content as I pull the covers over my body and I stare at the ring that matches the one I gave to Y/N.

Everything is perfectly fine now, The Empire is Under Yesung's possession, I left as well as the hyungs, I only had ParkMin and The Serenity Hotel chains, I have thought of leaving the empire, turn my back from all those illegal businesses but I didn't think of leaving it this soon.

I love the power I had over my people, I love it when people praise me, I love it when people are scared of me, i love it when they were under my control.

I was 24 when I met Y/N and I was 27 now, Y/N's 29 and I'm ready to gave up everything for her, just to have her again, I'm willing to risk my life for her all over again.

My phone dings again that made me smile widely.

From: My baby

I miss you too Jimin

I'm not mad

I'm just hurt I guess

But I'll listen.

Good night Jimin.

Good night, Baby.