Fourteen

Hello Earthlings 👋

Today is pretty stressful, Midterms kicked off and we had a production that about to start for a competition we are invited and related to this stuff, I think wouldn't be able to make an update on Wednesday and Thursday since we will start the prod. Shooting 😪 communication arts student be like, pray for us tho.

Today and tomorrow, I will try to make more than one update so I would cover the updates for Wednesday and Thursday and I hope you guys are having a great day, Love you all ❣️

——— °.• ———

Just like what Jimin said, he goes to office when he is not busy, he comes to the meetings specially if it's with the designers and he pick and drive me home everyday.

He didn't have to do that but I can't stop him, he said he wants to and he said he is making up for the time we lost for three years and to say it didn't made me love him even more is the biggest lie I will ever say.

Today I just stayed in my flat and Jimin went to Busan this early morning for a Important investor and I don't know if he will be back tonight.

My phone beeped multiple times as I laid on my bed and opened the T.V

From: Chicky min min

Baby? How are you?

I miss you

What did you do today?

I grinned and excitedly typed my reply, this is what we do when we're not together, either we text or we call or facetime, we can't just get enough of each other, really.

To: Chicky min min

I stayed at home and currently watching some dramas

Did you already met the investor?

I looked from my phone to the TV screen as The Best Hit plays, It was Kim Minjae's scene where he will showcase his talent in order to debut, it was my fave recently though it was an old Drama.

Chicky min min

Currently waiting.

I'll be home right away.

I bite my lip, so he will be back tonight, if he closed the deal with his new investor I remember Jimin said he will file a vacation leave at least for a week.

To: Chicky min min

Are you sure?

You could just stay and rest? Travelling could be exhausting, Jiminie

I jumped a bit when my phone rings and it was Jimin, I chuckled and answer his call.