Twelve

Hello Earthlings

How are you all? I hope you're having a good day and take care, 10 days before my birthday and I'm not excited, I don't have anything to plan tho my father wants to have a trip and I'm trying to get a ticket for Cha Eun Woo fanmeeting in Manila and hopefully I'll find the tickets i desired and pray for my visa application to Saudi.

Anyways, since we are already halfway of the story, I couldn't recall if I already said this but Mine wouldn't be long like claimed so yeah less chapter but have a quality content? Akdhks omfg nevermind, that's it.

Let's get into the story loves!

I flutter my eyes open and I looked at the sleeping Jimin beside me, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head against my shoulders, I looked at the clock and it was already 5:00 am, it means it was his birthday.

I kissed his cheeks and his nose and his lips then I run my hand through his hair.

I stare at his face, not even wanting to blink, the fat on his cheeks made me smile. Jimin is so cute, so handsome, I chuckled as I thought about these things, I'm whipped right? So whipped.

"Why are you awake?" Jimin mumbled and he moved to place his face on the crook of my neck, kissing it softly.

"Happy Birthday Jimin" I whispered and he smiled widely and looked at me though his eyes are half open, he hugged me closer to his body

"Thank you baby, I love you" he mumbled against my cheeks and I hugged him back, the warm of his body engulfs me too.

"I love you more Jimin"

"No baby, you don't say that, I love you MORE" He said and I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, you love me more" I said and kissed his lips a few times "I'm happy that you're here" I told him truthfully.

"I'm grateful that I have you here, thank you for everything baby" he said and kiss my cheeks then my jaw.

"Any plans for today huh birthday man?" I asked as we sit up, Jimin get a shirt from the closet and he shake his head

"Nothing really, I just wanna spend the day with you and then the dinner tonight" He said and he scrolled through his phone, reading a few messages before crawling back in the bed beside me.

"I'll come with you and Via" he said and I nodded "And I called John to get you a dress for today since you don't have any new clothes here" He added and I cupped his face in my hand and bopped his nose then we headed out of the room to the kitchen, everyone was still asleep though but Lady Jung was already cleaning the house.

"Oh Y/N you're here, I'm so happy to see you" She said and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I'm so happy to see you too Lady Jung" I said then he approached Jimin while I open the fridge to get some food to prepare for breakfast.

"Happy Birthday Jiminie, I'm so glad that you're home now, you worried us so much when you left but I'm more than happy that you're with us" Lady Jung said and Jimin hugged her tightly then Jimin walked towards me as I slice fresh strawberries and took out the pancake batter when someone walked in the room and it was Jungkook and Taehyung!

"Ah we failed! You're already awake" Taehyung said and I chuckled, Jungkook helped me cooking.

"Happy Birthday Hyung!" Jungkook happily greeted and Namjoon walked from upstairs and Jumped on Jimin to greet him, I chuckled and continue cooking as they moved to the living room and That's all I want to happen, it is Jimin's special day and I want him to relax.