Eight

When the Taehyung and I got back inside the bokys are eating and I stood behind Jungkook's chair.

"Y/N? Aren't you going to eat?" Namjoon asked and I shake my head.

"No, I don't have an appetite yet" I smiled

"I thought you are going to stay in Australia for a week? You surprised us" Hoseok said "We are actually going to Everland later wanna come?" He added and I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 and I nodded

"Really hyung? I think noona needs a rest she just came back?" Jungkook said and I shake my head chuckling.

"It's fine koo, Tae I'm staying for a night" I said and he nodded and they continue eating and we heard the front door opened and Tae shrugged and we kept talking until someone's figure appeared and everyone's quiet.

I was staring at him, it could just be my eyes deceiving me but it is not, he was really there.

"J-jimin" I called and Hoseok looked at me and Jimin walked closely.

"Y-y/n, baby" he said and I nodded then Yoongi went to hug Jimin and they were loud again and I found myself smiling at the sight. They probably missed him a lot, I do too. I miss him too, so much.

We couldn't stop staring at each other while he was talking to his hyungs, He is the same Jimin from 3 years, he still look fluffy in his big hoodies and right now he just looked like a spoiled rotten freshmen college, his pouch in his hand and his shades on the back of his head. Still the old Jimin.

The awkward air is there but it wasn't that awkward as I thought it would be, I know that told myself that when I come back today the possibilities of meeting him soon is bigger but I didn't know it will be this soon but I'm glad it happen because I know as the days pass the more I'll get anxiety and I'll be more anxious again and in the end, I'll be scared to see him.

I was nervous to talk to him, I feel like I'm going to cry if I did, but I know later we will talk and we need to talk.

When they finished eating we waited for Taehyung and Jungkook because they changed their clothes and when they get back, Tae asked who's going to ride with who.

"Hoseok and Yoongi hyung didn't brought their cars, Hoseok and Y/N will ride with Jimin and Yoongi hyung will ride with us" Taehyung said and I was about to protest but Hoseok dragged me with him towards Jimin's SUV.

John was there and he was smiling widely.

"Hello Ms. Kim!" He greeted and I nervously chuckled and mumbled my hello.

"I'm in the passengers, Jimin go sit with Y/N" hoseok said grinning and I mentally curse. Oh god. This is too soon, fucking soon.

Hoseok went and Jimin was looking at me

"Are you okay with it? I can just ask Taehyung if I could ride with them" Jimin said nervously and I shake my head.

"It's okay Chim, Don't you want to sit with me?" I asked and he shake his head and a smile made it's way to his face. His eyes turning into crescents that warms my heart.

"You called me Chim, I missed that" He said and I smile, he opened the door for me and I went it. I placed my bag on my lap and he sit beside me.

"My clothes look better with you" He whispered as the car moved, Hoseok had his own conversation with John and I looked at Jimin.

His brown hair is a bit long now, I could easily tie it to a man bun and he would still look good, he can rock any hairstyle. He is really born to be handsome.