Nineteen

Hello Earthlings ♥️

First of all MATURE CONTENT, Read at your own risk, if you're uncomfortable please just skip this one, lots of love.

"My god, Jimin you're so hilarious" I said as he fell in the water and I couldn't even get up from laughing so hard.

The life guard helped him get off the water and he was smiling widely, he wrapped the towel around his body and walked towards me.

Jimin planned a weekend getaway for us that's why we went to a Hot spring waterpark, perfect for the cold weather. Jimin and I went shopping yesterday and today it was the activities, we went to a mountain to ride a zipline and now we went to the giant inflatable island.

Jimin sit beside me, he grabbed the bowl of ramyun I prepared for him and he ate it with a smile.

"Are you having fun baby?" Jimin asked and I nodded as I admire the families having fun in the water.

"Of course Jiminie, Thanks for this, You need this the most though" I said and he chuckled and put his bowl down and motion me to come closer towards him.

"You need this the most, no arguments babygirl" he said and I walked towards him and I sit on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and we smiled at each other.

For the past four years I thought about everything up to this very moment, The way he acted from the first day we met, the he brought me home, I first kiss we shared, the first intimate night we had and everything we been through, all of it and I see nothing but the words worth it. Everything is worth it, Jimin is worth it on everything.

I hated him from the start and look at us, I don't even want to get him out of my sight, I'm so scared ever since the accident with soobin, That night terrifies me. I never want him hurt ever again and I think it was the same for Jimin, he would kill everyone who will touch me without his permission.

I grew more in love with him, I couldn't even imagine now how much I love him, its crazy.

"Let's go for a walk baby?" Jimin asked and I nodded "but first let's have a shower first and get into fresh dry clothes" he added and I nodded and we walked towards our lodge house carrying our towels.

Jimin looked ahead with a smile on his face and I would exchange everything I had just to see him smile everyday, behind his intimidating, dark aura is a big softie, The one that I would like to spend the rest of my life it, every side of Jimin means a lot to me, he means a lot to me.

When we reached the Lodge, Jimin locked the door and crashed his lips on mine, reaching every corner of my mouth, his tongue dancing with Mine.

Jimin lifted my racerback and took it off, I tugged his shirt, he smirked and I threw his shirt on the floor and he reconnected our lips together, pining me against the wall, his hands touching every corner of my body, his hands gripped my butt and I moan as his lips trailed from my lips to the sensitive skin of my neck, kissing and sucking my neck softly.

"I love you so so much" Jimin breathlessly said and his hand cupped my breast as his other hand teasingly playing with my wet mounds.

Jimin curses and I laughed as he threw me over his shoulders and slapped my butt a few times before placing me on our soft bed and hovered me, pining my hands beside my head and kissed me

His soft wet hair tickling my neck as he kisses me, I pulled him close to my body, my own lips kissing his neck, giving him mark, hearing him groan.

"More baby" Jimin said and I smirked and I flip us over, I sit on the top of Jimin's stomach and run my hand from his neck, up to his chest and I'm totally enjoying the way his eyes shut, the way his adams apple bobs up and down from his heavy breathing.

"Look at you Jimin, looks so vulnerable under my touch" I whispered on his ears and he chuckled darkly.

"Oh baby don't flatter yourself babe" He said and suddenly I was under him again and he didn't even give me a chance to open my mouth as he kissed me roughly, hungrily, dominating every corner of my mouth, Jimin with his two hands he removed my shorts and arch my back as he pushed two fingers deep in my core, pumping them in and out and curling it.

"Where's your guts now? Huh baby?" He said and he watched me falling apart just from his fingers "Look at you falling just from my fingers, speak up!" He demanded and I moaned as he twirl his fingers and pulled them out and I didn't even noticed that his length was freed from containment of his shorts.

Jimin spread my legs open and pull me closer to his as he pushed his length in my core swiftly, due to how wet I am he didn't even struggle, I closed my eyes as he moved slowly and in just perfect pace, He intertwine our fingers together and we look at each other with the sweetest smile plastered in our faces.

"You feel perfect baby" Jimin mumbled and kissed me all over my face.

Its just perfect, everything is just perfect between us.

His thrust were slow yet hard and just a few more thrust, I'm clenching around his length and we burst and fell into the swirling sea of pleasure and ecstacy, Jimin pulled out and kissed my cheeks getting the towel before lifting me up and carrying me bridal style towards the bathroom.

"I'll run you a warm bath" he said and placed me in a chair and I chuckled and held the towel tight around my body.

I watched him with admiration as he moved around the bathroom, naked. He filled the bathtub and pour our favorite body wash.

Jimin smiled and grabbed my hand and he went in the tub first and I joined in, he pulled me closer to his body as I stare at our reflection in the mirror. He kissed my shoulders tenderly, he rubbed the loofa on my back and trailing kisses on my spine. I giggle at his every kiss because it tickles.

"You're so cute baby" Jimin murmured and I blushed and Hide my face and he chuckled and he start playing with bubbles.

"You call me cute but you're a lot cuter, please Jimin" I said and he chuckled, he moved and It was my turn rubbing his back.

"We're the cutest couple" He said and I nodded.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and lean my head on his back and we stayed just like this for the next few minutes.

"I love you so much"

With every breath that I will take, I want to share it with Jimin and not anyone else.

"I love you too, Jiminie"

After taking a bath, Jimin and I went out to walk near the river, our thick sweater and coat engulfed our bodies.

"Jimin, thank you for everything, for all the effort you put up in our relationship, thank you so so much" I said and he looked at me.

He left the empire for me, he changed everything about his life, he supported me, he was always there

"There is nothing to thank me Y/N if there is one between us who needs to say thank you, it is me baby" he said, he hugged me from behind and I lean against his touch, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead and we looked at the river in front of us.

Maybe this is really the start of something new.