Fifteen

Hello Earthlings 👋

So I went to college today but it seems like there's no class at all, if I only knew I would stay at home and give you updates anyway, it doesn't matter because here is the update. Lmao actually it was holiday and We have a prod doing asdfghjkl

Let's get this bread 🍞

They hyungs and I went to Hoseok hyung's house, since we have nothing to do with our life, Jimin and Y/N is going to follow, I think they grabbed a dinner first.

"Tae? What are you even doing there?" Hoseok asked, They're in the Balcony and I was waiting for Jimin and Y/N.

"Just waiting for Noona and Jimin" I said and Hoseok chuckled then he walked towards me "John texted he said they just went to Y/N's apartment to get clothes, they're staying over too" he said and I sighed, Jungkook was looking at me and I nodded and followed them.

I grabbed my phone from the table and check, John texted me too but I couldn't seem to calm down.

It's been 2 hours already but Jimin and Y/N wasn't here yet and I'm worried sick, as well as the hyungs.

"Did you try to call them?" Seokjin hyung asked and I nodded.

"Their phone were just ringing" I said and Seokjin sighed then he stood up and grabbed his coat.

"Who is coming with me? Let's just check them, I have a bad feeling about this" he said and it made my heart run in fear.

We all went out of the building straight to our cars, I keep calling Y/N and Jungkook kept calling Jimin but either of them are not answering though

as well as John he wasn't answering, Iseul even asked if John was with us.

"Tae, I'm sure they're fine, maybe they fell asleep? Remember Jimin hyung is tired" Jungkook said but my mind tell me the opposite, What if something bad happened to them? I can't stop to think negatively specially with what happened to Hyunwoo a few weeks ago

"I'm so worried kook" I said and we reached Noona's flat and John's car was there, The lights in the flat on. What are they even doing inside that they forgot to come? Or maybe text?

I walked out first and come with kook towards the door way, I was about to press the passcode but Jungkook stopped me.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"The door is opened already" Jungkook said and I slightly pushed the door and it was indeed open, we walked to the door way and the whole house is awfully quiet.

We stayed in the living room and I dialed Jimin's number, his phone is ring and the sound is coming from sound is coming from Y/N's room.

We all walked towards the bedroom, Seokjin hyung opened the door.

"JOHN!" Seokjin hyung yelled and we saw John laying on the floor unconscious, I went around the house and there is no trace of Jimin and Y/N.

Where the fuck are they and Why John is like that? I went back to the living room, John is awake and had a huge bump on his head and he was complaining about someone hitting him when he entered the house.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I went to the nearest shop to buy foods Jimin asked me and when I came back, I walked in and saw Miss Kim dragging by someone as well as Jimin and then someone hit me on the back of my head" he said and Jungkook looked around the house.

"There is a CCTV in here, we can check it" He said and I nodded then he went to Y/N's room and grabbed her laptop. I forgot that Jungkook installed camera's around the house except the bedroom and bathrooms.

We watched the footages, When John left the house 2 guys and one girl walked in. Jimin came in the screen from the kitchen when he saw the guys but the girl pointed the gun against his head and walked towards the bedroom and we don't see what happened in the room but after a few minutes the two guys were dragging Jimin and Y/N out of the house and John came, the girl hit his head and dragged him in the room and She looked up and my eyes widen, each one of us were surprised.

It was, Chae Soobin.

I opened my eyes and groan, my head hurts and the thing I'm laying in is so hard, fuck what? I looked around and see a big vacant room with white walls there is one small window then I remembered what happened in Y/N flat, shit where is my baby?

I looked around again and saw Y/N laying a few meters away from me and I stood up limping and walked towards her, there is a small red dot on her neck and I wrapped my arms around her and softly shake her.

"Baby wake up? Please baby" I whispered and kept shaking her until she open her eyes with small groan.

"What happened Jimin?" She asked and I hugged her and kissed her head.

"Can you sit up baby?" I asked and she nodded, I helped her up and she looked at me her eyes widening "Your head is bleeding and where the hell are we?" She asked and someone walked in and we saw Soobin with annoying smirk on her face.

"The precious couple is awake" she said and I noticed the gun on her hand.

"Soobin, what do you want?" I asked and she laughed and crouch down in front of us while playing with her gun.

"Glad that you at least know my name" she said and look into my eyes

"Of course why I wouldn't you kidnapped my Y/N before with hyunwoo and you're fucking crazy" I said and she smiled and stood up, I held Y/N closer.

"Oh hyunwoo, that asshole glad he is dead" She said and I scoffed

"Fucking crazy" I mumbled and Y/N hold my hand tighter and Soobin looked at us "I'm sad that you didn't see how Hyunwoo cut his wrist and begged for forgiveness" she said and I snapped my head towards her and my eyes widen.

"What do you fucking mean?" I asked, my voice a little bit loudly "You fucking did it didn't you?" I asked and she laughed

"You're smart, I need to get rid of him, he is useless anyway" she shrugged then her demeanour suddenly changed and point her gun towards us, it shifted to Y/N and then to me and she grits her teeth.

"You, you fucking killed my father" She screamed. She walked towards me and two guys walked towards us and I struggled against their grips as they yanked Y/N away from me

"Let her go!!" I yelled and Y/N begs and cried and I wriggled harder.

I stopped when She presses the gun on Y/N's temple and she laughed and tears slipped from the corner of my eyes.

"Look at you pathetically crying over a piece of doll? You're much better than that Park Jimin" She said

"Piece of doll? You talk like that? Why because they treat you like a fucking doll? I pity you, Y/N is not a doll, not my fucking slave, not my fucking toy, she is my love, Soobin please let her go" I said and she looked at me, she put her gun down and walked away from Y/N.

She didn't said another word as she walked out of the room and I was threw in the ground again with a few kick on my stomach, Y/N walked towards me and hugged me and I wipe the tears off her face.

"We will get out of this mess, I promise" I said and kissed her lips.

Everything is just doing fine, we are just starting again and another shit happened, please I want everything to be over.