Eighteen

I woke up with a soft kiss place on the top of my head, I opened my eyes to see a smiling Jimin beside me.

"Good morning baby" He greeted, his voice sounded half asleep.

"Good Morning Jiminie" I said and he cupped my cheeks to place a small kiss on my lips.

Its been a week since what happened, yesterday we went soobin's memorial, nothing much, the house livelier since everyone is here, they were very fond of Yuri's big baby bump. Hoseok is so excited about the baby. He will be a great dad I know that.

"Any plans for today babygirl?" Jimin asked and I yawn and nodded.

"Yeah have a meeting with the material supplier, the designers are coming with me" I said and stood up, I grabbed the robe and headed towards the bathroom to wash my face. When I came back to the room, He's already sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Wanna come with you" He said and I nodded "Of course you could come anytime you want" I said and he smiled and he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist before kissing my neck and grabbing his towel from the chair and headed to the bathroom.

"Gonna take a bath now baby, prepare my clothes please? Your choice" He said and I nodded, he closes the door behind him and I went to the closet and walked inside, A few days ago Jimin sent multiple bags from different stores, he bought me clothes he thinks I fit perfectly and to speak honestly, I liked them more than I do.

I picked out a simple clothes today, one of Jimin's "Favorite" well that is what he said. It is a white fluffy and warm long sleeved turtle neck top, a pair of faded blue denim fit jeans and boots that get along with the jeans and top then Jimin's personal pick of hoodie, I smiled, I looked like I'm going in a amusement park in this very very cold weather.

For Jimin I picked a dark blue shirt, a pair of jeans, his favorite pair of shoes and his very big coat that would made him look extra cute and small.

As I waited for Jimin to finish his shower, I opened the TV though there is nothing good to watch

When Jimin walked out of the bathroom, he was drying his hair, wearing only his boxers with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Take a bath baby so we wouldn't be late on your meeting and It was Taehyung and Jungkook's anniversary dinner later" Jimin said and pushed me playfully in the bathroom, throwing the pillow on my face and I laughed and closed the door behind me.

Yeah, I almost forgot it was their 4th year anniversary.

"Happy Anniversary to my best boyfriend" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist and the latter kissing his cheeks.

"Happy Anniversary kook" Taehyung whispered.

"I couldn't believe that we're already 4 years, I feel like it was just yesterday when I asked you to be my boyfriend officially" Jungkook said as they look at the beautiful fields of flower in front of them, Jungkook placed his chin on Taehyung's shoulder as his arms around the older tighten.