Thirteen

Hello Earthlings 👋

Trigger Warning: Self Harming, Suicide please skip this part if you're not okay with it or uncomfortable. Thank you

Since it was sunday today I thought about why not make a few more updates and I want to know what are your thoughts about Hyunwoo? Do you really believe he died? Do you really think he killed himself?

Anyway, I should talk less and write more so let's get in to the story deeper

——— °.• ———

"Mr. Park" Officer Son laid his hand to Jimin, instead of heading to the restaurant, Jimin and I decided to go to the police station to get more details about Hyunwoo's death and he is really dead. Suicide, the police officers said.

"What happened and who saw him dead? Did someone visit him yesterday or this morning?" Jimin asked, his hand gripping mine tightly as we anticipate what will Officer Son will say.

"He was found by the cell officer this morning since he did not came out for the breakfast, he was seen hanging in his cell and a deep cut on his wrist, the blade is found on the floor" He said, I closed my eyes as the officer handed the photos of Hyunwoo's body. I wouldn't take to see the body of a person who killed himself.

"It's okay baby, it's gone" Jimin whispered and kissed my forehead.

Jimin and I sit on the couch as we waited for Hyunwoo's lawyer.

"Mr. Park, This is Choi Hyunwoo's lawyer, Lee Soo hyun, She is the last person Hyunwoo met yesterday, as for this morning, no one visited him, the exact time of his death is 10:00 am" Officer Son said and Ms. Lee looked at us.

"I'm sorry for the loss" Jimin said "Do you have any Idea why would he commit suicide?" Jimin asked and Ms. Lee shakes his head.

"I don't really know Sir, Yesterday we talked about the last will of his father and he seemed like he is perfectly fine, he is regretful of what he did" Ms. Lee said and looked at me "To Ms. Kim and her grandfather"

Jimin looked at me and I nod my head to assure that I'm okay.

"Anyway, I have to go and arrange everything for his funeral" Attorney Lee said and left, Jimin sighed and leaned his back against the couch and closed his eyes.

"He was just paying for what he did, then he just did that?" Jimin said and looked at me. I hugged him and whispered.

"Let's go home Jimin."

That night of Jimin's birthday we held a small dinner with a few persons invited, We told everyone what happened and I tried to cheer up Jimin that day, I know he is mad, he is upset.

And today, Jimin was in his office and I'm about to leave to meet the designers, it's been a week already and they have a few sketches and designs done and I'm so impressed.

I walked out of my apartment and John was waiting for me and I looked at him confusedly.

"John? Hello? What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled, I noticed Taehyung's SUV was the one he brought.