Eleven

Hello Earthlings

First and foremost: MATURE CONTENT, read at your own risk (๑•̀ᴗ-), or you can just skip that part if you're uncomfortable (:

I'm back✊🏼 I finished my exams and all the requirements I need to submit last night and I have them sent to my profs, There will be updates on the upcoming days and hehe I just want inform that there will be a Mature Content in this chapter and I'll attach a few pictures to fuel your imagination even more asdfghjkl

Let's get it!

--- °.• ---

"Did he discussed to you what you needed to know very well?" Jimin asked.

We sit on his couch that is placed in his room, He was still wearing his office clothes, Jimin picked me up from the cafe where I met his consultant that helped me established ideas and my vision and mission for the business I want to start then tomorrow I'm meeting the hired personnels that would help me  and he drives us to his house, Namjoon and Seokjin left a while ago to attend a important gathering.

And since I have a clothes left here, I changed my clothes and now I regret wearing shorts as Jimin placed his hand on my thigh and my breath hitched.

"Yeah, he helped me a lot, I think I'm ready and Via with Yuri willing to help me" I said and he nodded and squeeze my thigh softly then he stood up and grabbed his towel as he took his wrist watch and rings off.

"I'm taking a shower, then after we could cuddle and watch some movies?" He said and I chuckled and nodded at him.

"Yeah, I'd like some cuddles and movies" I said and he smiled and went to the bathroom and I leaned my back against the couch and stare at the ceiling.

It was October 12 today and tomorrow is Jimin's birthday and It was my first time I will celebrate it with him, that's why I agreed to come with Him, I want to be the one who will greet him on his birthday.

Jimin didn't want a party, he said he is fine with a small gathering with a few close friends and important business mens invited, Yesung said he will be there, Jimin said he just want to spend his day with us and to say my heart did not swell with that is the biggest lie ever.

After 20 minutes Jimin called for my name.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I answer as I walked closer to the bathroom to hear him properly.

"Can you get me some clothes? Choose whatever, but I want some comfy shorts" he said and I nodded and told him wait.

I opened his walked in closet and sighed to see his messy closet.

"Ugh boys" I mumbled and get him a pair of comfortable shorts and one of his shirts and underwear, then I head out and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Here it is, I'm going in and leave them on the countertop" I said and he hummed, I walked inside and quickly place it on the top and went out to go back on his Closet and picked up the clothes from the floor.

I folded his clothes neatly and placed them back inside the cabinets, rolled his ties and re arranged his clothes then I noticed a small box laying on the bottom of his closet, I picked it up and opened it, it doesn't have anything other than one of his belt, one of his tie and a handkerchief nothing else.

"Hey baby? What are you doing?" Jimin asked and I looked at him, he looked at the box I was holding and smirked. I put it back inside the closet and closed the door, Jimin was drying his hair and he walked towards me.