Sixteen

Hello Earthlings 👋

How are you all today? I hope you guys are having fun and doing well, anyway there are six chapters left for Mine. I drafted a few chapter for yours. Thank you guys for sticking with this story, from Claimed to Mine and hopefully to Yours too ❣️ Thank you ♥️♥️

——— °.• ———

"What are we gonna do now?" Jungkook asked, I sighed as I look over Taehyung who were crying beside him.

Someone knocked on the door and Yuri opened it, It was Yesung and Lino then a police officer.

"Sir, This is Captain Son" Lino said, Yesung looked at us with worried expression

"Have you found out Sir?" He asked and I nodded.

"It is hyung Yesung and yes, It was Chae Soobin" I said and he nod then he walked to the monitor as we watched the footage again hoping to get the identity of the people who're with soobin that moment.

"I heard that you guys have Jimin hyung's phone" Yesung said

"Yes"

"Then have you tried tracking Ms. Kim from Jimin's phone?" Yesung asked and I snapped my head towards him, I grabbed Jimin's phone but there is a passcode.

"What do you mean? Jimin has a tracker on her?" I asked and he nodded

"Ms. Kim's necklace, Jimin hyung asked me to place a gps chip on it, of course not for crazy reasons he said in case something happened" I said and I run towards him and tackle him on the floor and smile.

"You're a fucking life saver" I said and he chuckled "But how are we going to open his phone?" I asked and Seokjin get it from me.

"Easy, his birthday" He said and it opened, why didn't I think about it, I connected the phone in Jungkook's laptop and he start working, he opened the app then we wait for everything work.

"Mr. Min, once we got the location we will send a few men to the place to see the situation and once we assure how many men surrounding the place we will move" Captain Son said and I nodded then Jungkook yelled.

"Gotcha!" He smirked and we saw the red dot in a residential area in Gangman in Cheongdam-dong, I write out the specific address and handed it out to the officer and he started to give out orders, I stare at Jimin's wallpaper. Y/N and him looks so happy and I fucking hate this cruel world, I fucking hate everything bad happening to them. They don't deserve any of this.

I wrapped the blanket around Y/N's shivering body, Soobin is still kind enough to give us food and blanket, I tried breaking the door but it did not open and I got beaten up.

Fuck! I hope the guys figured it out that we are missing and I don't know what happened to John, damn! I hope he is okay.

Y/N grips my hand tightly not even wanting to let go, I never wanted to let her hand go too and we will get out of here, I know that. I looked around the room and noticed a chair in the very corner.

"Baby, wait a second, I'll try to figure p
Out where are we" I said and Y/N looked at me with teary eyes and I softly sigh and kiss her lips "I'll be fine, just a quick look outside the window baby" I said and she nodded and let go of my hand, I dragged the chair quietly and step to reach the window.