Part 3: Stronger Together

(Outfit for Story)

Both of them ran from the mansion, across the court yard, and over the fence

Both of them ran from the mansion, across the court yard, and over the fence. "We're really doing this?" Kamaria asked Jean. "Yeah. The professor tried to get into both of our minds after the incident in space, it's too much of a coincidence. Your like my sister, and I don't trust him." She said grabbing my hand, and running away from the school.

They ran for a good ways before they stopped to catch their breaths. "We can rest here, no one will here." Jean said, sitting under the shade of the tree. They were in a small area of wood, illuminated by moonlight. She now had a good chance to look at Kamaria. "Your hair, did you dye it?" She asked. "No, when I woke up, my hair was like this. It's must be an effect of my new powers." She said.

They sat in silence before Jean broke it with a question, "Do you think out powers come from the same place?"  Kamaria shrugged, "Possibly. We're having close to the same reactions to them, it is possible." She answered. "Something is telling me
we're gonna have to help each other." Ka. added. Jean smiled, "Like we always have." She said touching her hand. Kamaria smiled, "Like we always have."  Jean then leaned on the tree, "Get some sleep, we're going somewhere tomorrow." She said. Kamaria slept on the ground, and soon fell asleep.

(Charles P.O.V)

"What have I done?" He thought. Kurt and Scott were worried sick about their girlfriends. Jean and Hank were there, all concerned about them. "Is he gonna be all right?" Raven asked. " I'm gonna be fine." Charles responded. "He's not fine." Raven said. "I'm fine." Charles reassured. "What did you see?" Raven asked, curious why he looked nervous.
"They're ll... desire. All rage, all pain. And it's all coming out at once. Something is happening to them Raven." He said, "they're.....changing." Raven looked confused, "Into what?" She asked. Before he could answer, Scott and Kurt burst into the room, "Jean's gone"  "Kamaria's gone.

(Kamaria's P.O.V)

In her sleep, she kept hearing a voice, a woman voice. She thought it was familiar, she heard it while she was out. "Mom! Mom! MOM!" She shouted. She shot up and started to hyperventilate. She looked down at her hands, and saw a thick sheet of ice was under her. "She's alive!" Kamaria breathed. Jean looked at her, "Charles...h-he lied to me. I thought she died in a wreck and my father. But in my dream, I heard her." I said.

Jean sat close to her, "He did the same thing to me. The "barriers" he put up were removed in our heads when we were enhanced even more." She stated. "I know where she is. You don't mind if I see her?" Ka. asked. "No, in fact, I think they live close together." Jean said. They both stood up, and walked towards their parents.

(Timeskip)

She walked to the door, and slowly knocked. After a moment, she saw a dark- skinned woman with blue-black hair at the door. They stood in silence, just staring at each other, "Mom?" Kamaria finally said. , "Kamaria?" She asked. She ran towards her, and looked at her. "Please, come in." She said.