Chapter 7: The Train

(Kamaria's P.O.V)
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
"Where am I ?" Kamaria thought. "I can hear everything, but, I can't see." She thought. Her brain was racing, she woke up, on the floor. But, it wasn't the floor. It was light. All around her, swirling blue lights. "My mind." She thought. Kamaria's memories were dancing all around her. Her of Jean, Pietro, god she hoped he was alright. Images of Ororo, Scott, Kurt were all around her. Heck, even one of her and Alex showed up. God did she miss him. When Apocalypse attacked, she had little time to grieve, for she had to fight. He would be a big help now, if he were still...alive. "Kamaria." She heard someone say. She turned around, and saw....Jean.

She ran to her and hugged her, "How are you here?" She asked. "The new powers. Even though I'm unconscious, I can still get into minds. Even you can." She said. They looked around. "What do we do now?" She asked. "I don't know. We are currently being transferred somewhere else. Our friends, Erik, Professor Xavier, everyone." I explained. Then I felt something, as if a warning, I could tell Jean felt it to. "Something is coming for them." She said, looking up. "Not them, us." I corrected. "Smith." We said simultaneously.

Jean groaned. "Ok, give me a few minutes. I'll think of a way to get out of here." She said, pacing around. I stood there, thinking of different ways & outcomes. "What if we don't get out of this?" I thought.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(X-Men)

The fight had already started. Hank and Erik finally realized their cause was not worth it. So, they decided to do what Raven would have done, and stood with the X-Men. However, poor Charles didn't have his chair. Someone, not naming any names, decided to freeze it, and break it apart.

(Still, not pointing out any names.)

"Scott! Get me to Jean and Kamaria." Charles said. Scott help him get to the girls. Erik has it under control, and he looked towards Hank. "Hank," he shouted, and he turned towards him, "help Storm." Kurt was doing his best, of course he would, his girl was in there. Then, the guard he talked to earlier was being stared down by a mutant who was after Jean and Kamaria. He reached him, and teleported away from her, but it was too late. "No, no, no, no." He repeated. "No, no, no. Don't die." He said, but he was already dead.

Something ignited in him. He looked up, and screamed. His tail grabbed a knife, and he sliced through the enemy mutants. Kurt disappeared and reappeared again and again, he felt like he was flying. Then, he grabbed the one who killed the guard, and teleported in front of the train, then disappeared, leaving her to get hit. Erik was in the train, fighting off the Vulks. He made the metal handcuffs, and threw them at them. He made pieces of the train fly off, and slice, and impale his attackers. Soon, he had them all on one side of the train. Just as they were going to charge, Storm cane and blew them back. When Erik looked up, she nodded her head to him. Then, the train was passing over a tunnel, and standing over it, was Smith. She jumped off, and landed on Hank, pushing him into the train. "Hank!" Ororo yelled, and jumped down.

She summoned her powers, and make lighting strike her. But she wasn't affected by it, and turned her powers on her. She fell back, and Kurt came up. He hit her several times, and reappeared and disappeared. However, Smith blasted him with her new powers. Then, Erik was standing there. He made pieces of metal bar the door, with the girls, Scott, and Charles in there. "I have no desire to fight you." She said. "I get that a lot." Erik answered. "You wanted her dead." Smith answered back. "I had a change of heart." He answered.

Erik made all the guns rise up, and aim towards her, and fire. However, she kept walking through the fire of the bullets, and walk towards him. She got to him, and tossed him around like a rag doll.

Charles P.O.V

"I was trying to protect you." He said to them. "I was trying to keep the pain away. But..." He said.
"You just buried it." Two voices said. Then the scene around him changed, and they were in the school once again, and young Jean was in front of him. "Are we inside my mind?" He asked. "Its a lot more peaceful then ours." She answered. He was confused, "Where's Kamaria?" He asked. "I'm right here." A small voice said. He looked behind him, and she was walking towards where Jean was sitting.

(I tried to find a picture that looked like her) (as a child

(I tried to find a picture that looked like her) (as a child. I tried 🤷‍♀️)

She sat down next to her, and looked at the professor. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you two." He apologized. "We know." Kamaria answered. "All I ever wanted was to protect you, and give you what you deserve. What every child deserves. A family." Charles said to them. "I know you did what you did out of love. We forgive you." Jean said, and he nodded. "We know what we have to do now." Kamaria said, looking at Jean. "What is that?" Charles asked. Just then, he was ripped out of his mind, but the last thing he heard was......

ᑭᖇOTET Oᑌᖇ ᖴᗩᗰIY

Ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ

Ok, first off, again. Thank you to everyone who reads this! You all are the best. Second, I'm having trouble thinking of a way to end this. I have three case scenarios in my mind, and I'm having trouble finding out which one to go with.

They both die.

Only Jean dies, and she conceals Kamaria's powers inside her so she can survive, and sends her back down to Earth to have a life and future with Kurt, but tells her she'll be back.

Only Kamaria dies, she she tells Jean she's been thinking about this. And she's tired of being afraid of her powers, and tells her "big sister" she's ready to die. Before she goes, she tells Jean to not forget her, but move on,  have a life, be happy, and don't be afraid of who she is and what she can do.

I need help!

Also, I'm thinking of doing more stories like this when I'm done. "Like Apocalypse, the original X-Men, stuff like that. If you want to see more, don't be afraid to speak up.

More to come-
                 MsNightWritter