Chapter 14

-Michelle pov-
"Welcome to Wakanda!" We step out of the plane and walk up to a huge door "Okoye will show you to yo-"

"Peter!!" I look up and see a girl running to Peter and glare "It's so great to finally meet you in person!"

She hugs him and I'll admit I feel jealousy flare up. He's mine and I know he loves me but she's very good competition if it came to it. She has a brain that can compete with his on all cylinders. That's a threat to me no matter what.

"You're the future Spider-mom!" I'm so being pulled toward into the castle "I have a safe test I can give you to determine if it has powers I've been getting it ready!"

-Peter pov-
I watch Mj get pulled away and look at T'Challa. He looks at me smiles and shakes his head. We grab our bags and head into the castle. As I'm walking I see guards running. T'Challa doesn't seem worried so it must be ok.

"Watch out!" Soon a huge rock like thing is chasing the guards and Shuri and Mj are running behind it

"Uh should we?" I look at T'Challa and he nods "Ok"

We run and see the rock thing heading toward a huge fall. We run straight toward it. I shoot webs to connect it to the castle walls and myself as I pull. T'Challa runs in front and is trying to stop it.

"It's slowing down!" I feel my muscles on fire and my webs tearing "It's stopped!"

"Oh thank god" I relax and soon I'm sent flying over the rock "NOOOOO!"

I web sling myself around and back. I pull Mj into a hug when I get up to the top. I look behind her and see Shuri with her head down looking at the floor. She seems upset.

"I'm sorry" Shuri looks up and has some tears falling "I didn't mean to almost kill her I just got excited to have a girl my age here and went overboard"

"You're fine" I watch Mj walk over and pull her into a hug "I went along with it and now if anything happened it would've been my fault"

"But I said it'd be safe" she points at it "But look at where it ended up"

"Shuri!" She looks at me "No one blames you"

"Easy for you to say" we look and see the queen "Princess you are in so much trouble!"

"Nakia!" T'Challa steps up "You don't yell at her for this! You are not her mother!"

"I'm her Queen!" She steps toward T'Challa "I can yell!"

"I'm over you all!" We look and some older lady is standing there angry "So watch your tone girl before I put you out of this place you can be replaced!"

Nakia growls and walks away. Shuri walks off slowly with her head down to her lab. I feel really bad for her. First she felt bad for all of that and then she just had an argument over her.

"Uh outside girl" We look at the Queen? Over Queen? I don't know "Please can you talk to her? She needs someone her age we can talk about what Spider-Man needs and take these lovely girls over here to their room"

Mj nods and follows after. I look at T'Challa whose looking all around the rock. He seems to be looking for something.

"Hey Karen can you do a scan on that?"

"Yes Peter" I can see the scans going and it picks up a metal "The metal is destabilizing"

"T'Challa!" He looks at me "There's a destabilizing metal in there!"

His eyes go wide "It's the vibranium!" The guards back up and so does T'Challa "it's gonna explode!"

"Move!" I shoot all my webs at it that I did to stop it and make a sling shot "Cut the back!" I hold on to the sides

"Is it safe?" Karen pulls up a 50% on my mask so I just put my thumb up and he cuts it "There it goes!"

It flies and explodes over the city. I jump out and start making web bowls to collect everything so it doesn't land on anyone. I see a little kid come close to getting the now hot liquid metal over them and swoop down and move them. I hope Mj is doing better.

-Michelle pov-
I walk into the lab and see Shuri looking at a photo. It's of Spider-Man? I stay back and silent. It has a heart near him. She likes/liked him? She sighs and slides across the floor to a suit. It looks like Peters.

"Michelle?!" I jump not realizing she saw me "Uh hey how are you doing?"

"That's peter" she looks at the photo and then me "Why is there a heart?"

"I uh" she looks at it then me and sighs "I liked him"

"It's okay if you still do" she raises a eyebrow "I mean it's Peter I understand"

She laughs "Yeah" she looks at the photo "I just knew he was smart and Spider-Man was so brave and my age plus we fought together I just...I fell and I'm sorry"

I put my hand on her shoulder "it's ok" she smiles and I smile back "Nothing that happened was really your fault and I'm sorry you got in trouble"

"It's fine" she stands up "So how about we do that baby spider test?"

I smile and nod. She leads me over to a small machine and tells me to go in. I step in and she closes the door. I see her push some buttons and the door opens after the inside goes green.

"What was the green?" She smiles and I raise my eyebrow in confusion "What?"

"You mama have a future baby Spider-Man in there"

"It's a boy?" She shakes her head "a girl?"

"Do you really wanna know?" I nod my head "It's a

-Peter pov-
I just got May and Pepper in the room they are staying in. We got Morgan in to her room before ours. She is asleep right now. Actually all of them are. I talked with T'Challa and he said someone is stealing a messing with the tech all over the place. I still feel honored that I was their choice.

"Peter!" I turn and see Mj who looks overjoyed "I know what the baby is!"

"Spider?"

"Yes but I know the gender" I motion for her to go on "it's a-

Boom