Chapter 17

-Michelle pov-
I'm 4 months pregnant. My ankles are big and itch. My hands randomly keep going numb or tingling. Last but not all of them just right now and forever...I have stretch marks forming. I'm looking at myself in the mirror and tracing over them. I thought I had more time. I'm blowing up slowly and soon everyone will know and look in disgust.

Today's the day we are revealing the gender. I've never been more nervous and happy before in my life. Well except when I realized I had to tell peter about the baby and my parents. That was awful. I just don't wanna this mess up. I know he had plans and they didn't include this. This could ruin all of them.

I love Peter and if I end up ruining his dreams. I'll lose my mind. I know he loves me he shows me when I wake up, in the afternoon, when I'm emotional, and at night before we go to sleep. Hell every time I wake up uncomfortable he wakes and moves to make sure I am comfortable again. I just don't wanna make him not be able to go to a college away from here.

"Michelle!" I turn toward Wanda who's in my doorway "I've been yelling for a while"

"Sorry" I see her looking at my stomach and I quickly turn away "I need to get dressed fully"

"You know you don't look ugly" I don't look up and hear her sigh "Count yourself lucky you are going to be having a kid and someone finds you beautiful and loves you for you"

"I know someone who finds you beautiful" I look over my shoulder and see Peter beside Wanda "But he's not in here and I'd like to talk with Mj alone if we can please"

Wanda nods smiling and runs off possibly to find the guy Peter was talking about.Peter walks toward me and I start walking away. I have my arms wrapped around my stomach as I get closer to my shirt. I go to reach for it when I get turned around.

"Hey Mj" he crouched down to my stomach and puts a hand on each side "Hello baby"

"Peter" he looks up at me then kisses my stomach and each stretch "Peter please"

"I love you and am going to marry you not based on looks Michelle" He stands up and kisses me "Now put your shirt on and come on we have a gender reveal party that the avengers so desperately wanted to do"

"Party?" He nods "Why not just color dust?"

"Did you not hear me say avengers?" I chuckle "Yeah so let's go they have baby games and cake!"

"So who all knows the gender?" He looks at me confused "Someone had to set up the reveal thing"

"Oh!" He laughs "I sent Shuri out to get the cake made and picked up"

"Oh..shuri"

"Hey" he holds my focus on him "I love you and only you that way"

"I know" I kiss him and smile "Let's go get pampered by them"

"Oh how you hate being pampered" we laugh and walk to the party room "Hello!"

"JONES OF MICHELLES!" That can only belong to "I am Thor"

"I am Jones of Michelle's" Thor laughs and they shake hands "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

"Why does she get Jones of Michelle's but I got man of spiders and Parker of Peter" Peter walks away with Thor questioning his names

"Those two need better commentary" I look at a girl standing beside me "You look very pretty"

"Thanks so do you" I hold out my hand "Michelle Jones"

"Valkyrie" she grabs my hand "You know if spider boy doesn't work out I'm here"

"I'll keep that in mind" she smiles and walks away and I see Pepper drinking at a table sad "What's going on with you?"

"May had to leave for a job interview" She sighs "I told her I could take care of us all and the house but she wouldn't believe me"

"WHOA!" Pepper and I jump and look at the yelling to see Peter being flown around by Bucky "This is so cool!"

"Hey those are my wings!" Sam growls "I thought you said you had a mission to use those for"

"Yeah a mission of fun!" Bucky and Peter laugh "Does the mother spider wanna fly too?"

"No no no no" they land in front of me and smile at each other "Stop the idea now!"

"Sorry too late" Bucky picks me up and takes off "Try and relax!"

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO HIGH UP!!" I see the ground look kinda small "OH MY GOD I HATE HEIGHTS!!!"

"Hahahahahaha you should see your face" As we land beside Peter I glare and he freezes "I uh I love you"

"Not saving you this to Benjamin"

"Ouch middle name" Bucky pats him on the back "Tough luck"

"Uh huh you aren't off the hook either Buchanan" Bucky freezes and I smirk "Oh yeah I did some research to figure out your name"

"Ouch" Peter pats him on the back "Middle name tough luck"

"Hey I don't know about all of you guys buuuuutt" Bruce holds up a huge diaper piñata "I know this isn't filled with crap and I wanna get some of the tears from inside"

"I GOT FIRST SWING"

-Peter pov-
I watch Mj happily run over to the piñata. She's always wanted one. This one is hers and specifically only hers. I talked with Bruce before hand and it's big yes but it's weak enough one good hit will get it done.

"Hey Peter" I shake my head out of my thoughts and nod "Come here let's do it together"

"Oh" I look at Pepper and Bucky who smile and nod "Alright"

"Alright our hands together" I stand behind her and put my hands on her "Let's best this bitch"

I laugh "Alright" we count to three then swing and it bust "OH MY GOD PIÑATA CANDY!!"

I let her go and she goes for it. Well her, Wanda, Bucky, Shuri, and Bruce. I smile as she smiles the brightest in a long time. I watch her laugh with the others as they collect the candy. They are so happy. So at peace.

"Boo" I jump and see May smiling beside me "How are you?"

"May!" I wrap her in a hug "I thought you had a job interview!"

"I did" I pull back confused "I left to find a nice gift for my nie-"

"Grandkid" She looks at the ground "You're a mom to me May and this is will be your grandkid"

"Oh Peter" she wraps me back into a hug "I larb you"

"I larb you too May"

"Diaper challenge!" I look up and see Clint holding a diaper "It's go time boys vs girls see who is better"

"Oh you're on"

-Time skip-
The party has been so much fun. The girls have won most of the competitions but we've all had fun. Sam has given us free flies around and the compound and it's been great.

"It's time for the reveal!" Shuri walks over with a Spider-Man cake "So I need Mj on one side and Peter on the other please"

We nod confused as to why. We stand on each side and cut into the cake. I pull my piece out. HELL YEAH ITS A GIRL! I hold my piece up and see everyone's eyes go wide. I look at Mj and see her piece is pink with a strawberry in it. Mine had two. We look at each other then shuri.

"So I may have miss read the test results" she looks at the ground "Congratulations it's twins!"

"Twin girls" Mj puts the plate down and looks at me with tears in her eyes and a smile "It's twin girls!"

She jumps into my arms and we spin around. We are having twin girls! I can't believe it two baby spider girls! Oh dear god two wall climbing spider girls.

"Way to go" I turn and see Clint holding out his hand "You've joined the Avengers exclusive father daughter club"

"Thanks" I shake his hand laughing "Now who wants cake!"