100 followers and 27k reads! (Backstory)

-Please read it all! I know it's longer then everything else but I mean everything I say!-

We hit it boys and girls! We've hit 100 (and one) followers! We've also hit 27 (point 4-as of writing this-) reads! Or all they called views? That sounds like I'm talking about YouTube.....ANYWAYS! We've done it!

I owe a lot of that to two stories! This one and Bird in A Quiver. Bird In A Quiver was my first story and was my favorite story to write for a long time. I had so much and I go to be introduced to some of you wonderful people along the way. I had ups and downs during that story but I made it through thanks to all of you!

When I made that story, I wasn't sure what was gonna happen. I had two stories up. I wrote that one first and an original with it. I was so scared I was gonna do bad I didn't look at who was reading. That caused a issue though. I wasn't sure if anyone was reading!

So doubt crept in and I wanted to make sure my ideas were actually being heard. I asked if people were reading and to my surprise they were! People were reading and enjoying my story! Something I was taking pride in writing! They loved it!

I started updating more and still having doubts here and there I eventually ended it successfully! It's a fond memory to me that I actually went for something I believed in! I didn't have as much success as I thought I would be I did what I wanted and I succeeded!

I was on cloud 9 and started doing more Fanfics. I made a sequel To A Bird In The Quiver eventually as well. Then I started watching Glee. I was late to the show and didn't know much besides I loved the songs. I listened to them everyday to and from high school. (Yes I was a late Gleek)

I saw the Traught area was taken care of and that I was no longer the top writer for it. So I expanded out to glee! It was a different experience but I was happy to try and go for the ride. I once again didn't know what to expect. I was a guy writing stories for a different ship jumping over to Glee crackships.

I wrote my first Glee fanfiction and waited. I was scared out of my mind! While I waited I thought about what all got me to that point. The people who believe in my work and took a chance on me. I realized I couldn't wait for this thing to blow up if it did. I had to work harder.

I started doing quicker updates then Bird In A Quiver. I was so lost in it that I kinda lost myself too. I was writing a story and then more stories and I was going lost in my own worlds. I stepped away and finally recognized I was messing up. You all didn't deserve sloppy, quick updates. You deserved so much better!

I messaged with some people and worked on my stories, this time with spacing out more. But that spacing became almost never updating. I was once again lost in the work I had created. I didn't know what to do and how to go on. I was confused. I was having so much fun doing this wasn't I? This was what I enjoyed right?

I didn't know the answers.

I walked away for a bit updating here and there. I was reading more in my free time on here until someone I followed and that follows me disappeared. We had worked on a project before and she let me use her book to do a crossover in my story. She took a chance on me and now she's gone.

I went to how to contact her and I did. I messaged June13girl . I can't remember the conversation completely and I'm locked out of that account now. (Dumb social media). But I do remember it was the first time a thought about a actual break. Some time to get away from it all.

I took a break and went away. I had some updates already done so I just hit publish and went on with life. Then I forgot about it. I opened the app on accident and saw all of the notifications. I started typing out updates and stuff as fast as I could.