Chapter 10

-Michelle's pov-
I wake up to no one beside me. I slowly get up and walk around seeing no one. I sigh. Go figure I haven't opened up and he wouldn't know it's my birthday. It hurts a bit but I'm used to it. My parents never celebrated with me. I always just got a cupcake and bought a book.

"Hello" I jump and see Wanda smiling "Oh sorry Michelle! I didn't mean to spook you!"

I hold a hand up "It's fine just give me a moment" I catch my breath and make sure everything is ok, don't wanna put more stress on me "Can you uh...scan baby's?"

She nods "Sure!" She walks up and puts a hand on my stomach closing her eyes "Such a beautiful baby! But...you need to lay off the stress!"

"Thanks" I grab myself a glass of coffee that May must have made "I need this"

"No!" It's levitated out of my hand "I heard this was bad!"

I smile "You really wanna be the aunt don't you?" Wanda looks down at her feet smiling "How about this....You tell me where the parkers are and then we can spend the day together?"

She smiles "I'd love to the the second one" she quickly frowns "But we can't cause I don't know the first one"

"You know what?" walk up to her and put a hand on her shoulder "Doesn't matter we can hang out anyways!"

"Really?" I nod and the smile that grows across her face is so big I can see why the avengers call her one of the delights "Let's go!"

I laugh as I grab my bag and some money then leave. Maybe this birthday won't be so bad. I just wish I could've spent it with Peter and May.

I wonder what they are doing?

-Peter pov-
"No please just clean up the mess!" I watch as Thor laughs at Groot throwing more dirt "GROOT!"

"I got him kid" Rocket walks over and gets Groot to stop and Thor to stop encouraging him before coming back over "Welcome"

"Thanks" I smile and see Captain hanging up the banner "Hey bird when you're done can we talk?"

He turns and smiles "Sure thing bug" I laugh and walk over toward Bucky "Hey be careful"

"He means" I jump not knowing Bucky quickly moved "Be careful you don't boss me into messing up the cake"

I cringe "Sorry" I look at everything "I just want it to be perfect"

"It will be" I see Captain Marvel Lansing beside me "Now where do you want the balloons?"

"Just around please" she nods and flies off "May I know you have something to say"

"Oh thank god" I hear a breath release "Are you sure Michelle is going to like this?"

"Yes" I see everyone working together "She's never actually had a birthday and a real family...this is the perfect opportunity"

"I'm proud of you" I feel May pull me close "So is she"

I see Pepper pointing out where tables are going. We haven't talked much since the lad. I feel May push me and I walk up.

"Hey Pep" Pepper turns and looks at me "Are we ok?"

She nods "Yeah" she starts to walk away but I stop her "Peter please"

"What's wrong?" I can see her hesitation "Pepper answer"

"I let someone who tried to hurt and go after you in!" I see a tear forming "I let him in after what he did!"

I pull her into a hug "I don't blame you" when I pull back she's smiling and I see May smiling behind her "You know I also know you two have been talking"