Chapter 23

-Michelle pov-
What's going on? I woke up to schools been called off again. Peter, Wanda, and Bucky are no where in the house. Even Shuri seems to have disappeared. Was there another snap? Is everyone gone?

"Michelle?" I turn and see everything behind me is gone with only my parents there "Oh baby girl what have you done?"

"What have I done?" I hear fire cracking and turn to see a building on fire "What the hell is this?"

"What you did Michelle" Peter walks past me dressed as Spider-Man walking to the house "This was all you"

I look at my hands and see gasoline and a lighter. I try to drop them but they don't leave my hands. I'm crying as I'm trying to drop them. I look up and see a firefighter bringing out a burned and severely hurt Spider-Man. I see May crying before I'm brought before a court.

"This girl is the one?" A lady with web glasses is in front of me "This girl is the one the fates have picked?"

"She's a good pick" A blonde girl stands up beside me "She can save him make him better"

"She'll fall like the others" a red head girl slams her fist on a table "We have to switch her out for another!"

"Enough!" The web glasses lady walks from her seat and stands before me "I find the fact you cried and wanted to stop the events from happening as a good sign don't ruin this"

"MICHELLE!!!!" I jump forward accidentally bumping heads with Peter "Damn that hurt"

"Language kid" Bucky walks up to me "You doing ok? We couldn't wake you up"

"I don't know really" I stand up and look at Bucky and Peter "Where's Wanda?"

-Wanda pov-
I'm looking around the store trying to find Bucky something. I've never really had a relationship so I wanna start off good. I heard sports and beer are the key to a mans heart.

"You know Bucky isn't a sports guy and is trying to sober up" I turn and see a smirking Clint "Now if you wanna really wow the iron arm get him a gun"

"What kind of gun?" Clint waves me to follow and brings me to the gun selection in the store "I still don't know what he'd like"

"How about you answer the communicator you have on silent and I pick it out"

I look at the now glowing communicator and sneak to a private place. I have to make sure no cameras see me use my magic. I soundproof the best way I can around me.

"Yes?"

"Wanda where the hell have you been?" It's Bucky and he don't sound happy "I love that you're getting out more but please! Respond and check in every now and then!"

"Sounds like you care" I hear some laughter on the other side and Bucky sighs "What do you need?"

"Michelle had some kind of dream" I frown "She needs your help"

"I uh" I sigh "I'll be right there"

"Thank you"

My heart melts at how sad she sounded. I quickly go back to Clint and see he has a gun in his hand. He smiles and hands it to me.

"It's under his name" I look at him confused "We come here together sometimes"

"Thank you" I give him a hug then run/float away to the house to get to Michelle "I'm coming"

-Peter pov-
Wanda floats through the window and next to Michelle. Michelle just grabs her hand and leads her out. I look at Bucky and he shakes his head.

"If she wants you to know she'll tell you" I nod and look back at the door "Come on let's go get some food"

"That sounds good" I smile and he does to as we head out of the house "Hey Bucky?"

"What's up?"

"I know I don't need another father figure I've had Tony and Ben" I look at him and give him a big smile "But I'm glad to have a big brother like you"

"I'm glad to have a little brother like you" he smiles and messes with my hair "And I cant wait to be a uncle"

-Michelle pov-
I explained to Wanda everything that happened and she just went through my memory. She looks like she's trying to come up with a answer. Not something to calm me down but a real answer.

"I've heard stories about guardians and other universes" Wanda looks at me and gives me a small smile "I think you're lucky enough to say you visited one"

"So I didn't kill Peter?" She shakes her head no "How do we know?"

"Because from what I gathered you were tested" She smiles "You passed"

"I wish I know who that was" I put a hand on my stomach "4 months almost 5...it's going by so fast"

"You'll be a great mommy" she puts a hand on mine "And I'll be a spoiling aunt"

"I can see it already" We both laugh and I give her a hug "Thank you"

"No problem" she hugs me back "I love you Michelle you're like a sister I've always wanted"

"I love you too"

-May pov-
I'm sitting in the waiting room for Peppers meeting to end. I'm just reading a magazine that they had. It has some interesting recipes I'm gonna try when we get home.

"Hello mam?" I look up at a lady in a nurses outfit "Are you May Parker?"

"Yes I am" I sit the magazine down and stand up looking for Pepper "Where's Pepper?"

"She's in good care now" I look at the lady confused "Is there something wrong?"

"She came for alcoholism and some depression of course there's something wrong she only had a meeting!" I see the girl starting to get scared "Where is Pepper?"

"She's been taken to a mental hospital" I feel my heart drop "She went crazy in the meeting when someone brought up Ironmans death so I had to call them"

"SHE WAS MARRIED TO IRONMAN!!" The lady shrinks back "YOU BETTER GET HER BACK!"

The lady runs away crying. I sigh and grab my stuff. Today's gonna be a long day. I step out of the waiting room to be met with security guards? I didn't see these guys earlier.

"We're gonna have to ask you to come with us" oh no "Please do not resist arrest"

"I'll take it from here boys" a Blonde girl wearing there gear steps forward and grabs me then whispers "Follow me I've already got Pepper"

I nod and she takes me to the elevator. She holds out a shield badge and smiles. Of course! I couldn't just come to a damn medical center with Pepper stark and not attract terrorist or an enemy.

"I need you to stay behind me when we get out" I nod and step behind her "Let's go"

She runs so I have to try and keep up. We run to a hummer and jump in. We drive off and I let out a small breath of relief. I look to my side and see Pepper just staring at me.

"Pepper?" She doesn't move or blink "You're starting to scare me"

"I hate hospitals" she smiles "And I'm scared shitless right now"

"I'm just glad you're here" I pull her close and kiss her "I love you"

"I love you too" she pulls away smiling bigger "Now we finally have an adventure story to tell the kids!"

We both laugh. There's one thing in the back of my mind playing though. What if we didn't get saved? What if this Carter girl didn't hear about us? What would've happened?

I guess that's questions I hope never get answered.