Chapter 19

-Peter pov-
I get punched down to the ground again. So far I've been called a list of names. I've also been hit while called those names. The names include:

Blind
Idiot
Dumbass
Empty
Soulless
Bitch
Loser
Puny
Pussy
My favorite so far cause I think he lost words
Spider-Dork

I stand up again. I see him running at me and dodge his combination of punches. I move over to the other side and try to catch my breath.

"You know we said we'd talk" I turn on my web shooters "So let's talk!"

"Few more" he runs at me and I web throw him into the side "Cheater!"

"Annoying! Steel arm! Brainwashed pet! Sleeper!" I see him get mad "Exactly so how about we talk cause I know what this is about and who sent you!"

"You'd ignore what your fiancé says is truth because you only saw a piece of the action?" I sigh and sit down on the ground "How stupid are you peter? You're a hero you know somethings aren't as they seem!"

"Like what happened between you and Tony's parents?" He nods "You know you're about as eye opening as the Captains"

"Thanks" he gets up and plops down beside me "You know something else happened don't you?"

"Yeah" I look at the mat in front of us "I gathered from how upset Mj got but...I just couldn't handle it"

"Maybe you two did jump the gun" I look at Buck confused "Maybe you two just need to be parents but not married"

"I" I don't talk just look at him then the mat "Maybe"

"I think you know the answer Pete" he puts a arm around my shoulders "You gonna be ok?"

"I don't know"

-Michelle pov-
I'm in Shuri's place when the door bell rings. I walk to the door and see Peter there. I give a small smile but see he's just frowning and looking at the ground.

"Pete?" He doesn't look up "Peter you're scaring me"

"I think we should be the twins parents" I confusingly nod ok "But we shouldn't be together"

"Peter you aren't thinking clearly" I feel the tears falling as I go to pull him close "Everything will be fine we'll be fine"

"I don't think we will" he moves away "I'm sorry"

He runs out of the building leaving me alone. I fall to my knees. He said I wouldn't lose him and I lost him. We were supposed to be in this together but he left.

"Michelle?" I look back and see Shuri "Oh Michelle"

She pulls me into a hug and I just fall into it. I feel so numb. I don't know what's going to happen now. It feels like it's just me and the baby.

-Peters pov-
I swing into my house and grab some stuff. Basically just my clothes, suit, food, and some water. I go back to my window as Spider-Man. I look back into the room. I see Mj's stuff and my stuff together. I smile and feel tears fall. I swing out and leave. I gotta get out of here. I can't stay here anymore.

"Peter" I hear Karen in my ear "Are you sure this is smart? I think I'm gonna send a message to the compound"

"Omega override Stark 09285 Karen shut down and track off" I hear the power down and swing my way out of New York "I'm sorry"

-Wanda Pov-
I'm walking around the compound when I hear a message alert. I run over to the screen and see it's Karen. It's a S.O.S. which I think is what Pepper said was when she got shut off, powered down, or he was in really bad danger. I try to to connect but can't.