Chapter 33

-Michelle pov-
I'm sitting in the back of a van right now. I'm all alone and scared for my babies. I just wanted to trust them. I wanted to believe everything was ok again. How could I have been so stupid?

-5 hours ago-
I walk into the house not so happily. I was forced to come and take a shower. I would rather be with Peter.

"Michelle there's a letter here for you" I raise a eyebrow and grab it from Pepper "Who's it from?"

"I don't know" I open it and skim through and I freeze at the signature "My dad"

"What does he want?" I hear the venom in Peppers voice "He's not getting you back!"

"They just wanna talk" I sigh because truthfully I wanna talk too and be together again "I wanna say yes"

"No" I look at Pepper who's visible angry "No way in hell are you seeing them! I'm gonna call May and warn her"

When she walks away I look back at the letter. I see a place written on the back. I look to make sure Pepper doesn't see and sneak out. I wanna see them and make things better. I shouldn't but I want my baby to know my parents.

-4 hours ago-
It takes me a hour to get here because of subway traffic. I look around and see some run down buildings and sketchy alleyways. I walk to the written location. The building is a small house. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Michelle" I hear silence on the other end "The letter sent me here!"

"Hang on" I hear some chatter then the door opens and both my parents are smiling...somethings up "Oh hello sweet daughter of ours"

"This was a mistake" I start to go but my mom grabs my arm "What are you doing?"

"Does anyone know you came?" I don't answer and she frowns and grabs tighter "Does anyone know?!"

"No!" Her smile returns and I get pulled into the house "Good means this can be done in secret"

-Pepper pov-
I lost her! How the hell did I lose her?! She was there and then she was gone! I was gonna tell her May or I should go with her. She must have snuck out to see them. I need to get to the compound.

"Pepper I'm here!" I jump and see May holding Morgan "Why so jumpy? Where's Michelle?"

"I-Uh well she's.." I fall to my knees and let the tears go "She ran to meet her parents because of a letter and now she's gone!"

I feel arms wrap around me and I just let them. I feel Morgan hug my stomach and May kiss my head. I feel the tears stop slowly and my breath return to normal.

"Thank you" I give May a kiss then Morgan one too "We have to find her"

"Find who?" I look at the doorway and there's Peter looking confused "What?"

May gets up "Peter" she walks him into the house and sits him down "Michelle ran to find her parents and talk with them...we don't know where she went"

"Does she have her phone?" I look at where she was and see no phone "So we can track her? Right?"

I get up and nod "Right" I grab my keys "Suit up and I'll feed you information when I can"

He nods and runs out. I kiss my two girls and run out the door. I have to find her! We can't lose them! He can't lose them.

-minutes ago-Michelle pov-
I'm sitting on the floor in my basement. I should've listened and not come here. Now I could die and so would the babies and no one would know where to look.

"They won't kill us" I look over and see a little girl in the corner of the room chained "They just need to pay rent and The Pin will collect us as money"

I sneak over to her "Who's the Pin?" She just shrugs as a answer "When he is coming?"

"Now" I follow her line of vision toward a small window with a big man looking at us through it "That's him...he looks happy"

"How do you know him?" She looks down at the ground "Has he had you before?"

She nods "Twice" she starts to tear up "I escaped twice...he wants me back"

"Not on my watch" I pull her close to me as there's footsteps approaching "I'll protect you and my babies"

"So you're Michelle" he laughs and looks at the girl in my arms "And my very own Ann..how's the leg after your last punishment?"

I start to get up but get grabbed and cuffed. I get dragged up the stairs when I hear a smack, scream, then nothing. Tears come to my eyes as I get put into a van.

"Please let me go" The guys just roll their eyes "I'm pregnant no one will want me!"

"Ever heard of abortion?" I feel my jaw fall as he smiles "There's some guys who'd love to have a pregnant girl...means she is fertile for more..more money"

(Obviously we're back at beginning time)
The doors get slammed and I start to cry. I told her I'd protect her but she got hurt. I can't even imagine what's going on. I don't want to imagine.

There's a thunk on the top "Michelle?" That sounds like Bucky "Get to the side and stand flush to it"

I follow the instructions to my best ability. But nothing happens. Then the doors open and Bucky is scratching his neck as Wanda walks in normally.

"She pregnant dimwit she can't stand flush" I smile as Wanda uncuffs me "You ok?"

"I'm fine" I point at the house and start running toward it "There's a girl in there!"

I get stopped by Bucky "Peters in there" I look at him confused "Spider-Man is in there not Peter as Peter"

Soon there's a crash and Pin is outside on the ground. Peter webs him down and is carrying the girl. He looks at us and nods before swinging away. We leave after the police show up and take everyone away.

-Pepper pov-
I'm waiting in the living room when I hear the door open. I look and see Peter holding a little girl and Michelle. I run up and pull Michelle into a hug.

"Don't leave again" I pull back some to look her in the eyes "I don't care if they are blood and I understand you still love them deep down but I am your mother now at least if you want me to be"

She smiles "I would like that" we hug again before she pulls away and points at the girl "This is Winter...at least that's what she's wanted to be called"

"She was chained" I feel my eyes go wide as Peter bounces the girl "We couldn't find parents and DNA is taking some time so we thought about bringing he-"

"IS SHE A PLAYMATE?!" I turn and see Morgan smiling "I've always wanted a girl my age to play with!"

I look at Winter "Would you like to play with Morgan?" She nods a little and I smile "Alright you can go play"

She gets out of Peters arms and heads to Morgan's room with her. I watch them disappear before looking at the two.

"She can stay as long as she needs" they nod and I continue "And if we find parents I'll be doing the background check got it?"

They both nod and I dismiss them with a hug and kiss each. They leave and I walk to my office. May is doing the budget at the desk and I wrap my arms around her. I hear Morgan laughing and Winter laughing too. I haven't heard that kind of laugh since Tony was here.

"I love you"

I smile "I love you" I kiss May "I love you all so much"

Peace finally feels had in this house.