4

Bird chirps. Alarms ring. Footsteps shuffle. Music blasting. 

Wait music?

I jolt from my sleep and instantly regret it. The room would not stop spinning. My head was pounding. This is a hangover from hell. I lay back down on my pillow and close my eyes. I then remember that I blacked out last night so there is no way I am in my own bed. I open my eyes and see my bra hanging from the ceiling fan. 

My eyes widen. I look under the blankets and sigh. Im naked great. I look over to the right and see another naked body. I let out a sigh of happiness and leave the blanket fall over my body. "Henry" I mumble nudging him slightly. He moans and slaps me. 

"Henry we need to go we are missing school" I nudge him once more. He turns over. It was not Henry.I literally scream and fall out of bed.  I landed on my ass with the blanket over me. I hear the bed squeak and I look up shyly and see a very naked Kyle staring at me with a horrified look. "Tell me we didn't" he whispers. I look around the room. Our clothes were everywhere.

Everything started to come back to me. 

"I think we did" I quiver. I bring my hands to my mouth. "I think we did" I cry out. Kyle rolls his eyes at me. "Look we must have been totally wasted to have done this" Kyle chuckles. I glare at him. He glares at me. "I was definitely drunk to screw you" I scowl bringing myself to my feet. Kyle scowls back at me. "Um your lucky it was me and not some perv" he argues back. I tightened the blanket around, "Um you are a perv" I smile walking over to pick my dress up.

He mumbles something before cuddling back into the bed. I tilt my head at him and cross my arms. "You seriously are going to go back to sleep Kyle" I yell at him and throw my dress at him. It hits him right in his face. He pulls it off and smiles very smugly."What?" I ask him. He shrugs and throws it back to me "That dress was so damn hard to get off you". I pull a disgusted face then a flashback hit me. 

It was of me against the wall with the dress halfway down my legs then being lifted up by Kyle. "Are you sure about this" he asks me breathing hard. I nod frantically then it ends.

My hand flew to my mouth. "I'm going to be sick" I mumble. He looks at me weirdly. "Is that from all the alcohol or-" he questions but I interrupt him by spewing into the trashcan in the room. I hear him suck in a breath. "Definitely the alcohol" he smirks. I throw him a look. 

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. "I need to go home and forget about last night" I say and gather all my stuff. I motion him to turn around and he did. I sloppily got the dress on and I head towards the door but stop when he is still sitting under the blankets . "Kyle lets go we need to leave before someone catches us" I warn him. He nods and begins to get dressed. 

I go to leave when i hear I"I won't forget this Evie" he speaks out. I stop and turn around. "Kyle you need to, Henry is your best friend and my boyfri-" I calmly say before remembering I dumped him. "My friend. He would be devasted" I correct myself. He slugged his shoes on. "How are you going to manage this secret Evie your literally so bad at keeping secrets" he mutters. 

"To me, it never happened" I coldly tell him. He stands up and comes face to face with me. "But it did sweetheart and I know that" He whispers in my ear sending chills up my spine. I push him away from me. "You will destroy your best friend he will never ever forgive you or me and I know you won't be able to manage without him" I mumble. He looks at me and it finally hits him.

"We defintely can not tell him" he says. He grabs my shoulders. "Evie we can't tell him" he repeats, i nod in agreements. "We can't" i whisper before shrugging out of his hold. 

"So what we are just going to forget about it" he asks and i nod. "forget about what?" I smile sadly before walking out on him. 

I look around the hallways before darting down the stairs. I pull out my phone and ring Ella. She picks up and I yell down the phone "COME GET ME NOW IM STILL AT THE HOUSE" before hanging up on her.